Chapter FIFTHTEEN

Chapter FIFTHTEEN

*4 years later*

“Nat, you ready to go on stage?” Damien asked smiling wickedly. I smirked and nodded. I fiddled around with my drumstick as Kurt led the stage.

The fans went screaming and yelling. “HELLO! EVERY FUCKING BODY!” Kurt shouted into the microphone. The girls screamed louder, the guys shouted words I couldn’t make out crazier.

They went crazy. Chris ran up the stage, started shaking a can of beer, then he opens it and sprayed it at everyone. Everyone started laughing hysterically. Jesus Christ!

Luke, Joseph and I ran out together like maniacs. Guys shouted louder, like they were competing with the girls.

The sun was shining brightly. I looked at the crowd and bowed. They looked beautiful as always. We were on tour, around the US. It was a summer festival and god was it tiring! Everyone was in their bathing suits, wow I sound old! I mean bikinis and guys were shirtless which was very pleasant.

I, myself was wearing a bikini top, denim shorts and flip flops.  I smiled and waved at everyone.

“FUCK YOUUU!” a random dude yelled out. I laughed and gave him the bird while sticking my tongue out like a sick ass punk.

I grinned and hopped to my seat behind the nice looking drums. Not as good as mine, but it’ll do.

We played a few songs of ours, hearing the crowd singing along was just great. I played my heart out, feeling sweats all over me. My hair was now wet and I was whipping it all over as I hit the notes.

Alright, you may be confused but here’s the brief info you need to know:

1.       I didn’t win the x factor. My dad had a serious heart condition so I had to get out and take care of him while Vanessa pays for the treatment. I got out just before the semi finals.

2.       My father has passed.

3.       I don’t keep in touch with anyone except for Cher, Aiden, Matt (we did some music together) and Katie.

4.       I’m now the drummer of one of the greatest rock bands in the history, The NightCrawlers.

5.       We won 2 grammys last year.

6.       We won 9 grammys in total, of our 3 years together.

7.       I’m still with Cameron.

8.       One Direction never called.

9.       I never saw them ever again, except on TV or at big Events or premieres, but we never talked, or even spared a glance at each other.

Yup. There you go.

I was now walking towards the liquor store with Manny. The new keyboardist.

“Oh! That was a fucking blast! Hey did you see that hot chick out front?” Manny said excitedly. I rolled my eyes at him. “Man, everything that has legs is hot to you.” I commented.

Manny pouted but didn’t say anything. I laughed and whipped out my phone.

“Excuse me, could we get a picture with you?” a girl with a southern accent asked. I turned to look at her.

“Sure” I replied easily. She grinned happily and stepped closer to me. I put one arm around her shoulder and smiled brightly at the camera.

“Thank you so much. I love you so much. Oh! You were amazing out there!” she said excitedly. I laughed, “What’s your name hun?” I asked her.

“I’m Nathalie” she replied. I smiled happily at her. “That’s so cool! We have the same name!” I said excitedly.

She laughed, “I think you are really beautiful! I wanna be like you!” she exclaimed. I smiled again.

“I like you Nathalie! But don’t change for anyone alright? Be original” I told her. She nodded, her eyes starting to fill in with happy tears. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

This has happened way too many times for me to actually cry with them.

I sat around on the couch of my hotel room fiddling with my phone. I remembered Manny and Joseph talking about this twitter thing but I’m not sure about it.

Well, what harm can it do? I thought to myself.

I went onto the application and signed up.

Suddenly Manny came bursting into the door. I stared at him weirdly.

“Joseph, you owe me 5 bucks man. I told you she would sign up” Manny said proudly. I laughed and rolled my eyes at them.

“How do you play this thing?” I asked both of them. They started explaining what I had to do with it.

People started to follow me quickly but there was 2 that caught my eye.

@Real_Liam_Payne and @NiallHoran are now following you.

Confusingly, I felt a smile crept to my face.