A New Change, A New Beginning (1D Fanfic)

HELLOOO I’m Regina, this is my first story, be nice alright ? Thanks XD

Chapter ONE: Every ending is a new beginning.

Hi, I’m Nathalie, Nathalie Garner. No, I’m not related to Jennifer Garner, but I would want a life like hers. I’m 16, American. Describe what I look like? I’m pretty skinny, pale, and probably about the average American teenage girl’s height. I look horrible most of the time; I suffer insomnia, so I can’t really sleep at night. It has been 2 years since I have had a nice sleep. People think I’m on drugs by looking at my pale tiring face. My hair’s dark brown, but people claim it as black, my eyes are dark brown and people claims it black also. Are you fucking color blind or something? Oh yea, I curse way too much. My mother, my best friend has passed away 3 years ago, my father has a ‘secret’ family before my mum died, or maybe we are ‘the’ secret one, obviously I’m just a mistake. He didn’t want me; neither did he want my mum. The worst thing is I have to live with him in England now, since my aunt doesn’t have the money to raise me anymore, my godmother has disappeared after my mum’s death. And so on blah blah blah, I have to live with my dad. I don’t even want to call him that, his name is John. I haven’t said a word to him since he left, I was 9. My dream is to be a rock star, it might sound weird when a girl says this but yes I want to be a rock star, I play the drums, the piano and the guitar. My favorite bands, Oasis, All time low, The Kills and most of ‘em rock stars Oh wait Tools is awesome, if you don’t know them , search them up NOW. I already miss my best friend Joss, she’s amazing, Penny, Olivia and my boys as I call them, they were the best buds you could ever ask for. Joseph, the funny one, Luke, the duke, my partner in crime, Kurt, the flirt, Chris, the hottie, well they all are hotties so whatever, and last but not least, Robert, the party animal.

Right now I’m on the plane to England; I forgot the name of the city I’m going to, something that sounds like Chappie or Chapels. Holmes something as I call it. I hate planes, I really do, especially when you’re sitting next to some old dumb fuck ho snores like a fucking train, and in front of you is some jerky guy who can’t stop leaning on his chair making out with his girlfriend. See, this jerk keeps pushing on his seat, leaning it into my face; I can’t even have a quick nap because of these two stupid selfish dicks!

Finally, I got off, I rushed to get my bag, I waited for Mr. John to show up, and an hour has passed, still no show.

I knew it.

Fortunately I bought some money with me incase something like this happens, I hailed a cab/taxi whatever you call it. Don’t blame me, we Americans call it cabs. I told the guy the exact address as he loaded up the trunk with my bags and luggage.

“We’re here!” the driver shouted trying to wake me up. I looked out the window, holy shit, this house is pretty big. Nice yard also. I haven’t live in a house for over 7 years since John left of course. Me and my mum, stayed at our grandma’s till she passed away and we decided to rent a small apartment. My mum was beautiful, her dream was to be a model, but it didn’t work out, then she became a pub singer, her voice was amazing, every single time she sung it sends tingles don my spine. But then, cancer took away everything I have left, my mum.

“Here’s your bag” the driver spoke in his strong British accent. I thanked and paid him. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I decided it’s a time to give John a chance; he opened the door, still handsome as ever. REALLY, he’s a real good looking guy.

He looked a bit shocked and scared. Oh yea, of course, you left your daughter at a fucking airport. Dumbfuck. No, give him a chance. “Oh SHIT! I’m so sorry Nat.”

He shouted in my face. I smiled and gave him a hug. Now he’s stunned. “Hi dad” I said. I peered over his shoulder, oh, that bitch, my dad’s ‘WIFE’. I smiled at her and gave her a wave “Heya, Vanessa!” She gave me a dirty stare while I just smiled. “Wait, you’re forgiving me?” said dad still a bit stunned. “Yes, no, where’s my bedroom?”