Chapter TWELVE

Chapter TWELVE:

Nat’s POV

So I practically told the gang about what happened earlier with Cameron.

Well, maybe I did leave the part where he’s now my boyfriend. Might as well leave it as a surprise.

I also invited Cameron to come by the house and join whatever we’re doing and of course he said yes, what a great opportunity to shock all of them.

We finished up and drove home, singing loudly to the songs being played.

“Hey guys” Penny shouted into the living room.

I walked towards it and faced Amy eating Harry’s face, Louis wrestling with Niall, and Liam talking to Zayn.

“Hey” I greeted them.

“Where were you?!?” Zayn and Liam chorused.

“Oh, I was with Cameron.” I said grinning like an idiot.

“Cameron Jacks?” Harry said, finally breaking out of the kiss, breathless.

“Yep” I answered popping the ‘p’.

“Alright, well, I think I’m going to crash the pool.” Zayn suggested.

I stared at him questioningly.

“Zayn, you cant swim” I pointed out.

“I know” he said shrugging.

“Are you committing suicide?”

“No! I bet the water isn’t that deep, I can stand in the water you know.”

“Alright, well I think I’ll join you too. Where them beers at?” I said looking around.

“I’ll get it!” Louis shouted.

I ran up and got changed. I was wearing my black bikini and a big white shirt, which I don’t know whom it belongs to.

I ran down the stairs racing with Liam, as we reached the last step, he crouched down, grabbed my legs then swung me over his shoulders.

“PUT ME DOWN!” I screamed then breaking into laughter.

I closed my eyes as I heard Liam opening the door.

Right then I felt like I was flying, the nest thing I know. Water.

I dive into the water and swam to someone who looks like Louis in the water.

“Yeehah!” I screamed as I climb on Louis’ back.

“Woah, calm your horses woman!” he laughed.

“To Liam we go!” I demanded.

Louis quickly obeyed and swam to Liam.

I was transferred from Louis’ back to Liam’s.

I just hung on to him until Niall jumped in.

I quickly swam to Niall and raced him to the other side.

While racing I felt someone pulled me by my ankle.

Kurt..

I made him crouch down so I climbed onto his shoulders.

I was now standing on Kurt’s shoulder with Niall and Zayn holding my hand on each side.

I jumped and did a back flip into the water, to my surprise it went amazing.

“Holy shit! That was so cool!” Louis shouted as he spilled his beer into the water and cursed under his breath.

“I’m going to go grab some shit to eat” I told Kurt.

As I got in, Keith and Joss were practically having a very heated make out session.

I stood there watching them acknowledge my presence for about 5 minutes until Joss took off Keith’s shirt.

Okay, too far. I cleared my throat loud and cleared making them jump and pulled away.

Joss’ face was now brighter than a tomato if that was even possible.

I flinched as memories of me and Harry came back.

“Get a room” I joked.

They both rolled their eyes and went upstairs.

I grabbed a cigarette, lit it up and started smoking.

I sat in the corner of the counter so no one would see me.

Harry’s POV

I needed to talk to her.

I walked down to the pool, but before I got there I smelt smoke from the kitchen.

I walked in and the smell got stronger.

Nothing was on! I swear, I looked around and saw where the smoke was coming from.

Maybe Zayn was smoking again, I swear, he smokes like a train.

But no, I was wrong. It was the person whom I now know I have feelings for, whom maybe the ‘other’ lady for me.

“I didn’t know you smoke” I said as I plopped down next to her.

She didn’t turn to face me neither did she stood up and walk away.

“Hey” she said.

“I need to talk to you.”

“Okay, shoot”

“Do you have feelings for me? Does those two nights mean anything to you?” I spoke rather fast.

Now was the time she finally decided to look at me.

“I did, but Harry, this can’t go on. You can’t just get into me whenever you feel like it. And no, I’m not going to do it anymore, I see the way Amy looks at you Harry.

The girl is falling for you, and now I have a boyfriend.” She admitted.

She has a boyfriend?!?

Before I could say anything she finished off.

“The reason I did it as because I had feelings for you Harry, but I have to leave.”

She stood up and walked away. Just like that.

Hey! I’m back again. My laptop decided it should break down, but luckily I’m at Ellie’s, so I’m able to do some updates.

Last chapter was really crappy. No more like horrible! I was in a rush so sorry!

I bet some of you know the song. It’s quite famous. Enjoy!

Anyways

VOTE!!!

FAN!!!!

COMMENT!!!!

FOLLOW!!! @ReginaMcCall and @NinieDuijkers !!

Love you!!!