Chapter TWO : The 'New' Girl

Chapter TWO: The ‘New’ Girl

As soon as I got up by Rosie waking me up, Monday morning here it comes, oh and Rosie has been recently sleeping with me because she keeps on having nightmares. I finished my shower, dried my hair and applied some make up on. I had on some concealer to cover up my dark circles. I wanted to look good on my first appearance at school. I slid on my uniform; oh it looks like the uniforms in Hogwarts without the animals. I went down for some breakfast; Rosie and Zach were already finishing off their cereals, so I joined them. Zach was still a bit shy talking to me; his mind seemed to be somewhere else far away. I knew right then, this boy is in love. I got in the car; Vanessa was driving us to school. I hate school with passion, I barely pass a subject. Being a new girl is always the hardest part, I’m confident but not that confident if you know what I mean. Vanessa saw my nervous face and gave me a pat on my shoulder, “It’s alright, I’m sure you’ll make friends very easily, or maybe get the boys very easily” she said giving me a naughty wink. “You naughty person” I joked. She pulled over just in front of the gate; I took a deep breath and stepped out. “Take care!” she shouted from inside the car, I waved back in respond. Seriously this school is damn big; oh pray to god I won’t embarrass myself. Oh I really need Joss and the others right now. I walked around for a couple of minutes and managed to find the reception office. “Hi, I’m Nathalie Garner, I’m new here and I’m wondering if I could get my schedule” I asked the lady at the desk politely. She handed me a piece of paper and made me sign something. “Ah, Nathalie! I’ve been expecting you” I turned to see, Aunt Michelle? One of my mum’s best friends. I knew she was the principal of some school in England but didn’t know that she’s here. She gave me hug, and whispered “I miss you so much love” she spoke in her very pretty British accent. She let go “Now, Harry come here, what’s your first schedule?” she said as she called a boy over, oh his curls are nice. I couldn’t catch his face, but there is something about him. “Maths” he mumbled. I looked at my schedule “Oh me too!” I said sounding a bit over excited. He looked up and gave me a nice grin. Oh shit, his eyes and dimples and smile. Fortunately I don’t blush but unfortunately my ears will burn and become red instead. I think my brain is functioning things in my body a bit wrong. “Well, Harry show her the way and don’t get into any trouble alright?” she said ushering us both. Oh he’s some trouble I thought. “Hi, I’m Harry, Harry Styles and you’re Nathalie right?” he said placing his hand for a handshake. “Yep, Nathalie Garner” I gave him a handshake.

“So, you’re American huh?”

“Yep, from the great town of Florida”

“Oh cool! I’ve been there once with my family, the place was nice”

“I know right, but jeez this city is beautiful”

“You’re beautiful”  he mumbled.

“Sorry?”I asked again to make sure, if i did hear him say 'beautiful'

“Nothing” I knew it, oh gosh my ears are burning. Stop it! We continued walking; I felt stares stabbing my back sending me chills down my body. “We’re here” he said pointing at the room. “Joy” I replied sarcastically.

“Please, don’t tell me you hate maths?”

“I do hate it, with passion”

He gave me the puppy eyes which I find very cute. I laughed and hit him gently on his arm as we walked in. “Nice of you to join us Mr. Styles and you must be Ms. Garner” he said looking at me. The whole class where looking at me and Harry. I gave them a wave then the teacher continued “Please take a seat next to Mr. Styles’ seat there at the back” he said pointing at an empty chair. The class’ eyes were still on me and Harry. I didn’t bother and just sat next to him. The teacher was explaining some algebraic stuff, I don’t see why we have to learn it, I won’t be using it anyway. I started scribbling doodles on my paper, Harry started laughing lightly.

“You need my help?” he asked me.

“With my doodles? No, I’m fine” I joked. “Yes, I do” I answered properly.

“After school? I’ll walk you home”

“Yea sure, that’d be nice”

The house isn’t really too far away, I made a tour around my neighborhood, so I know my way. “What’s your next lesson?” he asked again.

“Keep it down back there” the teacher shouted from across the room. I couldn’t help but giggle.

“I think I have science” I whispered.

“Oh, me too, well I’ll bring you there then”

“Thank you”

As soon as the bell rang, me and Harry got out as fast as lightning. “HARRRYYYY!!!” A boy shouted as he jumped onto Harry. Harry shrieked and shrugged him off in a funny way. Oh, that boy is also cute. “Hi. I’m Louis, and you are?” he asked as soon as he noticed me.” Nathalie, nice to meet you” I answered, he gave me a nice big hug. Aww that was sweet. Oh how they remind me of my boys. We walked to the room, and there you go again, the stare. “HARRY LOUIS!” A group of boys shouted from the back of the class. “Now who’s this beautiful lady” the black hair guy held y hand out and kissed him. EARS BURNING AGAIN. Hot boys alert, “Hi guys, I’m Nathalie” I waved at them. “I’m Zayn” the black hair one spoke up, “I’m Niall” the blonde one, “I’m Liam” he said, I don’t know how to describe him, but he’s very good looking, tall and stuff. Actually they are all cute and hot. “I’m Louis incase you forgot” he joked.

This is a good start isn’t it?

HEY GUYS!!!

I’m Regina, if you like this story, comment, vote and fan. Pretty please??? XD

Oh, and if you have any ideas, comment or message me, this is actually my second account, my first is shared with my friend , Ninie and Ellie, neverhide. More stories there!! Oh and follow me on twitter, I don’t go on it much but follow!! @ReginaMcCall

Ninie’s account @NinieDuijkers go follow herrrr !!! XD THANKS BUBBYEEE XDDDDD