Chapter FOUR

Heyyyaa guyss, already at Chapter 4: I hopppeee you guys enjoy it!

Chapter FOUR:

“HEYY!!!! WAKE UP!!” I shouted at Zach, getting him to wake up. “I don’t want to!” he mumbled loudly into his pillows. “Are you kidding me? I thought we made a deal!” I said dragging him off the bed. “Come on you’re going to be late!!! I’m going to be late!” No, I’m not, and we didn’t make a deal, clearly he didn’t seem to be listening carefully so that’s a good thing. FINALLY he got to his feet, and ran into the shower; oh I hope he doesn’t fall asleep in there.

I went down for some breakfast; Rosie has been making some nice burnt toast. “Do you want some?” she asked me. “No, I’ll settle with cereal”

Vanessa gave me a funny look, knowing what I was thinking. Zach was walking down the stairs fixing his tie. British uniforms are just so… I don’t know... British-y if that’s a word, but it’s cute I guess. “Alright I’m off to school”

“D’you want me to bring you?”  Vanessa asked offering me a ride.

“It’s fine, I’m walking with Harry, plus it’s only a 15 minutes walk.” I said finishing off my cereal and running through the hallway. “Bye Pap!” I shouted popping my head into the living room, guessing that he’s there.

I rang Harry on his phone, took him about 4rings to pick up.

“Hello?” he greeted with a broken voice.

“You’re up a bit early” I teased him.

“Oh, crap what time is it?”

“It’s time for you to get ready, where’s you house again?”

He told me his address, and I walked along the road slowly. I got there in 5 minutes, though it is actually a 1 minute walk. Harry came running to his front door. “We’re ready to leave” he said linking his arms into mine.

“Did you even take a shower?” I asked him.

“Yes I did, do I smell bad?”

I sniffed his sweater and gave him a disgusted look. “You smell great” I laughed.

“So, what’s your first lesson?” he asked me.

“Uhm, I think I have music” I said sounding a bit excited.

“I guess you don’t need my help on that.”

“I don’t think so, hat instrument d’you play?”

“Um, I can play the Kazoo” he said confidently. I started laughing, so he joined in.

After a nice talk, we arrived at school, arms still linked. We seem to have caught some attentions. Well, not really some, all of them.

“Did I miss something?” Louis asked sounding a bit concerned. “No, you haven’t” I answered letting go of Harry’s arm, Harry pretended to be hurt. I shoved him nicely.

I could feel my ears burning. “Let’s get to our form room” Harry said escorting me by hanging his arms onto my shoulder. Gladly all the boys are all in the same form. “Morning boys” I greeted the rest of them who were sitting at the back. “Morning beautiful” Zayn greeted me with a nice kiss on the cheek. I saw Harry’s jaw clenched but it probably wasn’t because of me and Zayn. Zayn’s a really cool dude actually, but I’d never go out with him. I would refer each boy to my boys as, Louis to Joseph, Liam to Luke, Niall to Robert, Zayn to Chris and Harry to Kurt.  I still can’t believe they are coming to England, god how I miss them. I was drifted into my own thoughts until I realize Liam asking me a question.