Chapter THREE

Little announcement: Today the 2nd of March is Ninie (my best's friend) 's birthday

So this chapter will be dedicated to you my boobear :) xx @NinieDuijkers

HERE WE GOOO!!! ENJOY xx

Chapter THREE: The House?

            Oh, well, these guys are fun. No, more like hilarious. Louis has been trying to steal my carrots the whole lunch time, never bro. No one touches my carrots.

Today had pretty much been a blast, I didn’t expect it to be like this, but whatever happens, happens. I was about to leave the school, forgetting something. Harry came running after me, oh yea, forgot.

“Where’s your place?” he asked.

“I can’t remember the address, but I know the way.”

“What a memory you have”

“And that’s why some of my friends call me ‘the goldfish brain’”

We bursted out laughters. As we were walking down the street, the cold breeze hit me and I started to shiver. Harry noticed it but didn’t say anything; he just took off his hoodie and put it over me.

“Thanks” I mumbled.

“No problem” he said confidently.

As soon as we arrived, Rosie came screaming into my face. “NATHALIEEEEE!!!!” she gave me a bear hug and hopped onto my back. We became so close after 3 days. “Is this your boyfriend? Hi, I’m Rosie” she said getting off my back. “Hello, I’m Harry, and no, I’m not her boyfriend, but I’d like to” he said giving her a nice handshake. John came running from the kitchen, awkwardly I might say. “Dad, this is Harry, my new friend at school, he’s here to help me with my math” I introduced them. “Hello, Mr. Garner, good to meet you again” Harry said.

 Wait, what?

“Yea, yea, now don’t do anything stupid to my daughter alright? Oh and say ‘hi’ to your dad for me”

Okay, this is awkward. “DAD!” I gave him a do-not-ruin-this look, he nodded is response. “Where’s Vanessa?” I asked Rosie.

“She’s at the salon, getting her nails done”

“Oh, alright, well if anyone asks for me or Harry, I’ll be upstairs alright?”

“Okay sis”

I walked off, dragging Harry along. “You play?” he asked me.

“Hmm?”

“The Piano”

“Ahh, yep” I popped the ‘p’.

We got to my room, and then I realized, I need to change. “Uhm, Harry, you can sit on the bed, I’ll go get change alright?”

He gave me a nod, and jumped right on to the bed.

I opened my closet and got a shirt, and shorts out, walked straight into my bathroom. After I got change and everything, I made Harry help me with my work. He’s a pretty good teacher really, I got most of it, but I still hate it.

“You’re a fast learner” he said closing his book and made a tour around my room.

“And a fast forgetter”

“Where do you live?” I asked him. Knowing that it’s getting dark and stuff.

“Just 2 house away from you.” He said smiling. “Welcome to the neighborhood” he said.