Chapter 15

Sorry it's been so long, I've been really busy and haven't had time to update. Hope you enjoy!

.....................................................

The last few days I have been concerned about the dream. I can't look at the kid that was in it. Every time I see him I see the blood dripping from his mouth and I feel the pain I felt in the dream, so for now I will just do my best to not think about it.

I'm not sure exactly how long I have been here but I know that it has been a little over a month.

Everyone is on edge because it has been around a month since someone has died, and everyone knows it's coming. One problem with the killings is that there is no order to them. You would think that they would go in the order that we got here but they don't. The kid that died in my arms was only here for two months, he was still new to the whole 'dome thing'.

I decide to take a walk with Joe to get my mind off things, and it doesn't really work.

"Are you okay? You have been acting really weird lately." Joe says with a concerned voice.

After a long silence I answer. "Ya, I just had a really weird dream last night. it's probably nothing though."

"Oh... I have had some pretty weird dreams too, I think it's the dome getting to everyone." He says with uncertainty in his voice.

After a while of walking Joe says that he has to go help Ben with something, and he takes off in the other direction. Weird.

I start to walk again when I hear a noise, it sounds like someone calling my name so I decide to go check it out. The noise is coming from the woods.

I can hear the person perfectly but I can't see them. Once I'm where the noise is coming from I shout out, "Hello? Is anyone th..."

Before I can finish my sentence I am tackled to the ground and my face slams into the dirt. I turn around to see who my attacker is but before I can, a large branch swings toward my face and hits me.

The world starts to go dark... No, I can't black out now.

My body is aching all over as I start to kick blindly, as I do this I feel my foot make contact with something. There is a loud scream as my foot hits, this is when I take my chance. I roll over and when I look over and I see him, he is the kid from my dream, and he is holding a knife in his hand.

It's happening.