Chapter 11

I'm in a field. At first I am all alone, and then I see a figure in the distance. I wonder who that is? I try to yell out to the person but for some reason my voice is lost. All I can think to do is run to the person, so I do. Right as I get close I can see that it's... a girl? She has brown hair, brown eyes, and is beautiful. She looks at me with a concerned look in her eyes, and then she opens her mouth to speak, "Remember." This is the only word that passes from her lips. I have so many questions running through my head. Remember what? Who are you? I try to speak but no sound will come out. I reach out to touch her...

I wake up.

It was a dream. What did it mean? When I open my eyes I am back on the ground where I passed out earlier, I wonder what happened. I get up off of the ground and start to go look for Joe. On my way to find Joe, I see something that I haven't noticed before. I have been to this part of the dome before, but this was never here. I decide to go check it out in my own, probably not a good decision but I don't even care right now.

As I get closer to it I realize that it is a building of some type. From about thirty feet away, I scan the windows, and as I do this one of the curtains moves. I look at the curtain and I see a face for a split second before it shuts again.

I go up to the house and knock at the door. I hear shuffling footsteps and then the door opens. I am hit in the face with what I think is a frying pan, and I am thrown to the floor. A blindfold is put around my eyes and I am being dragged somewhere. I feel many hands on me, dragging me, whoever these people are they must not be very strong. Eventually, after my hands are bound, the blindfold is taken off if me. The room I am in is musty and smells of decay.

"Who the hell are you?" a soft but assertive voice asks.

I quickly swivel my head around to see who my captors are. When I see them my heart drops. They are girls, and the one in front (the one with the frying pan) is the one from my dream. I could never forget those eyes, or her everlasting beauty.

"I'm James, who are you?" I ask.

"I'm Jessie, but you can call me Jess, where are we?" she asks, her voice is even beautiful.

I look at here and respond, "This is the dome."