Chapter 11

Mate of the Siren

Chapter 11

(Orana's POV)

Nassir chased Jake in his wolf form, he was in a way kinda angry at Jake.

My bet was that he was trying to be protective thinking that Jake was going to hurt me or something like that, i guess.

I ran after them, hoping to stop Nassir before he did something he would regret.

They were just ahead of me in a field of flowers surrounded by trees in the forrest.

Jake was in a tree looking down at Nassir's huge form.

Rolling my eyes at the both of them i run over and stand in between Nassir and Jake.

I growl at Nassir to back off.

Of course he doesn't, still thinking he is protecting me from a threat.

Growling once more i step back and shift into my wolf form.

I hear Jake gasp as he is clearly watching Nassir and I  stare each other down.

Using my bond with Nassir, i telepathicly communicate with him.

Or... more over his wolf.

**Nassir, he isn't a threat. please hes my friend. he wouldn't hurt me.**

*..... alright but he better keep his mouth shut about all this.*

**He will.**

*... Does he know about it?*

**No, of course not. I've only ever told you.**

As i tell him this, his eyes soften and he steps forward close enough so he could sniff my neck and lick the side of my snout.

*I love you.*

I smile as much as a wolf can and lick his snout.

**I love you too.**

He smiles at me with his eyes and backs off and goes back into the trees to change and get his clothes together.

I look down at my paws before looking up at Jack and winking at him.

He gasps and looses his balance a moment before regaining it but not before im back in the trees and looking for my clothes.

Even if they are torn a bit i could still wear them.

But if they are too torn up then ill just ask Blake for his shirt or something.

Before i get to the spot where Nassir had shifted i laugh at myself and remember that my clthes are back where Jack is.

Shaking my wolf head i turn right and head out of the forest and to my house.

Oh, what luck and fun im having today it seems.

Once i got to my house i tried getting inside but, of course i forgot that the door locks once closed.

Shifting back, i slap my forehead and start searching for the extra key that mom put outside incase this ever happened.

I lifted a couple rocks before i finally found it under our little wolf statue.

Of course she put it there!

Laughing at myself i unlock the door and hurry inside before any of the guys would head back and find me like this.

I rushed upstairs and put on undies, bra, and a seafoam green dress that went down to my above my knees.

Great outfit for a reunion with my long time friend and mate.

Smiling to myself i run downstairs and run right into... Jake.

Oh great, now i have to explain everything.

This should be fun.