Chapter 10

Mate of the Siren

Chapter 10

(Jake's P.O.V)

They ran way ahead of me, Orana was first one to dissappear in the forest before Blake did.

They were really fast i mean Blake was normal fast but Orana was an unnatural normal fast.

I've only known her for a little while but just with that much time i found out more then anyone in the entire school has, mostly because they weren't curious like i was and am.

It seemed like she trusted me but i could never be sure with the way she hid her feelings so well.

She had a secret that i was postive about her.

I mean she was so distanced from reality like it wasnt real or she didnt want it to be and it wasn't.

Orana was just a huge mystery to me with the way she acted around other people and then around Blake and I, she was different.

i only wish that someday soon she will tell me her secret and maybe i could sooth the pain that i see in her eyes every day since i met her.

The leaves of the trees around me brushed past me, bringing me back to the present.

Blake stopped a couple feet in front of me, i was curious as to why he had stopped so i walked around him only to see in front of my eyes Orana embracing with a strange boy around the same age as us.

They looked peacful together, like they have been that way for hundreds of years instead of a mere few seconds.

The guy looked like well basically a teen romance novalist version of a bad boy with a bad attatuide.

Which really confused me since Orana would look to be an Angel or a Daddy's Girl at first glance to anybody.

But what really confused me was this rage that flared up inside me when i saw them together, a rage that froze me where i stood for a second that felt like a lifetime before i unfroze and basically lunged at the guy she was embracing with.

I tackled him to the forest floor, dirt flying everywhere around us as we hit the ground.

The guy struggled underneath me not really tryin to harm me at all, and for some odd reason that fed the rage.

He took the pain not fighting back a bit but then someone tackled me off him.

I hit the ground which knocked the breathe out of me and looked to the person standing above me.

Blake, of course.

Turning my head, i looked at the guy who i attacked just a second ago.

He was watching me.

Though his eyes they weren't normal, they were glowing orbs of blue as they stared at me.

Just me.

Then something really weird happened.

He changed.

He was just a guy at first then there was this blur of silver and white, and "poof" he was a huge silverly-whiteish-grey colored wolf with glowing sea blue eyes.

A huge wolf that wanted to rip my face off, thank you very much!

So of course when it comes to that i ran like there was no tomorrow because frankly there might not have been one for me.

If it wasn't for Orana, my sweet wolf girl.