Secret Admirer Pt. 1

Requested by: RucasFairytale
Hope you like it! :)
This is my first time doing a request, sorry if I did really bad.😅

Also, apologies I'm making it a two part, because it got too long lol.

· · · · ·

The two girls sat on the pastel pink bed, reading the latest pop culture magazines. "Its funny, huh? I've only been here for a month and I already have a crush," The blonde told her best friend, and shook her head, smiling.

"Well, its understandable. I mean, I'm not interested, but he is quite a catch," She responded, flipping through a magazine.

"Yeah, definitely. I'm the new kid though, bet he doesn't even know I exist."

"Im sure he does. C'mon, how many classes do you have with him?"

"5, I think."

"Okay, if he doesn't know you exist, he's way too oblivious. 5 classes, woah."

She rested her chin in her hands, "Exactly, and every time he grins at me, my heart gushes."

"Aw, that's adorable!" The brunette gasped, "I just got the greatest idea of all time!"

Her friend looked over at her, "What is it?"

She chuckled and put her fingers together, "You'll see."

Sabrina furrowed her brows, "You're starting to scare me, Row."

"Lets just say, it'll be perfect." Rowan hopped off her bed and dashed to her desk. Pulling open the first drawer, she took out a box of envelopes and valentines-inspired themed paper. After grabbing a couple colourful pens, she went back to her bed.

"Why do you need all that?"

"Because, we'll be writing a few notes to him. It'll be just like those movies where the girl sends anonymous love letters to the boy, then he figures out its her and they fall in love and live happily ever after."

"That sounds so perfect, and unrealistic. In real life, and in other books it always seems to go wrong. Like, some popular girl will take the credit and then he'll start dating her. Or you put it in the wrong locker. And worst of all, he ignores it."

"Sab, look at me." The blonde turned to look her in the eyes, "Just trust me on this."

She hesitated for a moment but nodded, "Okay. I trust you."

"Good. Now lets start on these notes." Rowan opened the box, revealing beautiful sheets of paper and envelopes. "Pick a colour."

"I don't know, blue?" The dark-haired girl flipped through papers until she found the ideal shade of paper: aqua.

"Lets start off simple. How do you wanna greet him?"

She thought for a moment, "Hey, you're amazing at baseball."

"Love it, simple yet it gets a message across." She handed the paper to the blonde along with a purple pen. Sabrina wrote in a clean, neat cursive font.

"Your secret admirer." She showed it to her best friend. Rowan read it over and beamed.

Hey, you're amazing at baseball.

-Your secret admirer

"Ah! This is gonna be amazing." She tucked it carefully into a small matching envelope and sealed it. Rowan gave it to her best friend, "We'll slip it into his locker before school. Meet me at the foyer at 8:15."

"Got it."

· · · · ·

She bit her lip as she tucked the letter into his locker, Rowan keeping watch behind her. "Here goes nothing." After slipping it inside, the two girls quickly left the area and went to their own lockers.

While walking there, Rowan noticed a poster on the bulletin board, "Hey, there's a Back-to-school dance next month."

"Why is it called a 'Back-to-school' dance if its in November."

"Shh, don't question it." Sabrina shrugged before heading to her locker. She and Rowan shared one since their school had full length ones. She spun the lock and got it open on the first try.

She slammed it shut after taking out what she needed for the day and the two went back to the foyer. The first bell would ring any second now.

"Where is he? Class is gonna start soon," Sabrina spoke.

"He better get here soon, I ain't missing class for this," Rowan replied.

After fist bumping his best friend, he walked over to his locker and opened it. The little envelope had landed on his science testbook. Curious, he picked it up and ripped it open from the back. The boy pulled out the sheet of aqua paper designed with mini white hearts and unfolded it. He grinned at the compliment, intrigued that it wasn't signed with a name. He wondered who it was from, it seemed peculiar to him to have a secret admirer. Before shutting his locker, he slipped the note into his backpack along with his textbooks.

From where she stood, Sabrina squealed with excitement, "He read it!"

"And he kept it!" Rowan added.

"What do we do now?"

"Keep it going! And after like the 8th one, start dropping subtle hints."