The Ellen Show

"Alright Bradley, so we're gonna play a game. Its very similar if not identical to the game we played with Katy. It even has the same name. Its called 'Will you perry me'," Ellen announced.

"Is this because I'm still single and haven't mingled since 2015?" He asked and chuckled.

"Yes, its exactly that." The audience laughed. "Okay, so photos of people will appear on the screen, you choose which you prefer." He nodded.

2 photos appeared onto the screen.

"That's the same person," He spoke.

"Ah, so you've caught on," Ellen replied. "Bring her out here guys!"

"Wait, what?" Two stage crew members came on stage with a blonde who was blindfolded. "Holy--" Bradley slapped his hand over his mouth.

"Can I take off my blindfold now?" She asked.

"Just a second," Ellen responded and walked her closer to him. "Alright, now you can take it off." She fumbled with it, but couldn't remove it.

"Want some help there?" He wondered and chuckled.

"Yes please," She answered. He found his way to both ends of the blindfold and untied it.

She looked to see who it was, as they had her put on both headphones and a blindfold backstage. "Oh my--" She staggered backwards and covered her mouth with her hand. "Gosh. I haven't seen you since 5 years ago."

"Yeah, its been a while. How have you been?"

"I've been doing great. Oh my gosh..Ellen why'd you set us up like this?"

"The surprise isn't over yet. Cue the music," Ellen told them. Romantic music started playing in the background.

"Ellen, what are you doing?" He questioned her.

"You'll see..Cue the spotlight."

A spotlight in the shape of a heart shone on them. It looked like the ones from Ed Sheeran's music video.

"This is so cliché," She said.

"Yeah, it is," He agreed.

"What do we do now?"

"I..Don't know."

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" Ellen whisper-shouted from behind them.

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" The crowd joined in.

"Do you..Want to give the audience what they want?" She asked him.

"If you're okay with it..--" He started, she cut him off by pressing her lips on his.
"Did you feel..The sparks?" He asked, afterwards.

"I did..Did you?" He nodded. "So..What now?"

"Ellen? Did you have more planned?"

"I thought this would be enough, to be honest," She answered and laughed. The audience did as well.

"Maybe..We could go get coffee after this, B?" He asked.

"Only if my espresso beans are--" She replied, but he cut her off.

"Covered in chocolate."

"You remember?"

"Of course I do. I remember everything that happened in those two years." She blushed.

"I do too."

"So..How about that coffee?"

"I'd be happy to go for some coffee with you after this..Brads. Gosh, this is just like old times."

"Yeah, it kinda is."

"And then you'd hug me and I'd feel all warm inside and there'd be butterflies in my stomach, swarming around like crazy."

He held out his arms, "Come here B, its been too long." She gladly went to his warm embrace.

"Hey, look at that..I feel butterflies."

"Me too." They smiled at each other.

"Aww," The audience cooed.

"Not to ruin this moment, but this is the cutest thing I've seen all year," Ellen added. Everyone laughed.

"I could say the same," He agreed while looking into the girl's sapphire blue eyes.

"Oh, stop it. You're making me blush," She responded and buried her head in his chest, just like she used to do. "I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

"What happens next, Ellen?"

"Lets get this show on the road, cuties. Take a seat," She answered and gestured to two seats across from her.

"So that's why there were two seats," Bradley spoke.

"Exactly."

"You planned this all along, didn't you?" Sabrina asked.

"Its all part of my job," Ellen replied.