First

(Inspired by an iCarly episode)

The brunette was furious at her brother for telling Peyton she had a crush on him. She wanted to exact revenge, and knew the best way to do it. During the busiest time, 6th period. The girl stood on a bench and clapped her hands. Needless to say, heads turned to her.

"Attention, everyone. My brother.." She started. Don't you dare, he thought. "Bradley, has never kissed anyone on the lips before!" Shi--Everyone turned and stared at him. A few burst into laughter. Other gave him weird looks. Instead of making matters worse and revealing her dark secrets, he decided to be the bigger person, since he is her older brother and walked away.

Once far enough, he turned the corner and slid down the wall, "My life is officially over. Dang it, Rowan." He ran a hand through his hair. "Why do you have to be so petty?"

He heard footsteps, and looked down at the floor in response. He glanced up only when he felt someone sit down beside him. He turned his head and saw the blonde. His sister's best friend. Probably here to rub it in.

"So..You've never had your first kiss?" She asked.

He shook his head. "Are you here to rub it in or something? If so, just go ahead, Sabrina."

She shook her head slowly while smiling. Then cupped his face in her hands and turned it towards her. His eyes widened, What are you doing? She fluttered her eyes closed, and began leaning in. He caught on and closed his eyes. Her lips met his.

"That..Was..Amazing.." He spoke afterwards. She nodded her head while blushing.

"I've never had my first kiss either."

"Now we both have." He grinned.

"If we're still being honest here, I've had a little crush on you ever since Rowan locked us in her room together by accident. Your reassuring words that we'll be okay. Your calming touch that day. I like you..My best friend's brother."

"That's really sweet, you know. Before today, we didn't talk much. Or if we did, it'd be you and Rowan trying to blackmail me or 'roast' me. Keyword: Trying," She laughed lightly, "I've never really thought of you as more than my sisters best friend to me." Her eyes shifted to the ground. "But today, you opened up my eyes, to what could be more. Even thought technically I closed my eyes during--What I'm trying to say is, maybe we could try to figure out what it is that we have between us."

She looked up at him, "I'd love that." He intertwined their hands as they gazed into each other's eyes, mesmorized and smiling.