Truth Or Dare

The 6 teenagers all gathered around the bottle. The brunette smirked, "I'll go first," She spoke. Her blonde best friend eyed her confused. Nonetheless, she gave the bottle a good spin. It landed on none other than Bradley Steven Perry. "Truth or dare, Bradley?" She asked.

"Dare," He answered. She chuckled, which worried her best friend. The brunette knew her blue eyed, blonde best friend has had a crush on him for the longest time. But she never did anything about it. Now was her chance to play wing woman.

"I dare you to..Play 7 minutes in heaven, with Sabrina." The blonde's eyes widened.

"Rowan!" She whisper-shouted.

"You're welcome. Now, are ya gonna do it or chicken out, Perry?" She flapped her arms, "bok-bok."

"Dare accepted." He stood up and walked towards Sabrina. "Are you okay with this? We don't have to if you don't want to."

She nodded and replied, "Im fine with this." She got up as well and followed him to the other room. When they got there, she shut the door and locked it. She knew Rowan would try to peek in.

"So.."

"So..."

"What do we do?"

"I don't know...How do we play this game?"

"No idea. We could..Talk."

"Okay...What about?"

"I..I've had..I still have..Um.." He was stuttering uncontrollably. He drew in a deep breath and calmed down. "I like you Sabrina Ann Lyn Carpenter. I have for a while now. Your eyes, they shine like sapphires, drawing me in. Your smile, sweet and innocent, always brightens my mood. You've always been there for me. I know this was so cliché but these are my real feelings." She was in awe, never did she think he'd feel the same way. "Im sorry I sprung all that on you. I can forfeit the dare if you'd like." He started for the door.

"Wait!" She exclaimed, he stopped walking and turned to her. "I have something to confess too. I..I--" She was having trouble uttering those 4 words, she was nervous even though he had just revealed to her that he felt the same way. "I like you too, Bradley Steven Perry. I've had a crush on you since..Since we first met! I was scared you'd never feel the same way so I kept my feelings a secret. You always manage to make butterflies swarm out of control in my stomach. You're there for me when I need a shoulder to lean on. And your grin, that killer smile gets me every time. I guess Ive just been too afraid to tell you all this because..I didn't want you to leave. All my old so called 'friends' left me when they found out I liked you, because they had feelings for you too and wanted to 'take out the competition'. They convinced me that you'd never fall for someone like me. A dreamer. And I fell right into their twisted trap."

In response, he walked towards her, leaned in and pressed his lips onto hers. She kissed him back, smiling. When they pulled away, he assured her, "I'd never leave you."

"Now I know that."

The door swung open and all their friends fell through into a dog pile. Rowan smiled, holding a bobby pin. "They call me the Lock Lady for a reason. How was the confession session, lovebirds?"

"You knew?" Sabrina asked.

"I planned this all along, Brabrina."