Rugby

Elton began to explain to the guys what they were about to do. "Wait is Bella gonna join us," Corey asked "Nope not this time I'm going to be filming too," I said before the guy Elton contacted came to greet us and then began to show us around. Once we headed back out to the field the guys began to get their padding Elton handed me a camera before they headed out on to the field. I stood at the fence with some of the players, coaches and other people from the team and recorded them learning how to tackle "So are they your brothers?" One of the guys asked "They act like my brothers but no we are all friends" I said "Any of them your boyfriend?" He asked "Most of them have girlfriends, who are my friends too so no," I said before watching the guys play after a while he left to join the guys on the field. I smiled as the whole team showed up on the field to help them learn. I watched as they beat up Sam then it was Elton's turn followed by Colby and Corey. They began to learn other things while I just stood to and watched them be stupid I walked over to them as they kicked the ball in Elton told me about the bet they made"Wait, Can I participate in this competition?" I asked, "Really you want to?" Corey asked "Yeah," I said "Alright you're next after Sam" Elton said as Corey grabbed the camera I had after Sam kicked it was my turn. Once it was set up I ran and kicked it right in between the post "How?" Sam asked "My brother played football in college so when he wanted he sometimes taught me," I said smiling and grabbing the camera back from Corey "That was really good," the guy said high fiving me I smiled before Elton chose Colby to drive. We thanked the guys for the opportunity to practice with them. Before Sam had Colby and Elton race which Elton won.

Once we arrived in Wellington We all got out to enjoy the view while Elton flew his drone and I took pictures for Wendy. Before Elton asked a lady to take our picture I was in the middle with Elton and Sam on my left and Colby and Cory to my right we all smiled she took the picture and we thanked her and Elton began to thank his viewers for allowing this to be his hundredth video and for watching and allowing him to do the things he does. When he finished thanking the fans we stuck around for a few minutes I leaned against the rail and looked at the view. I watched as boats passed in the harbor a few fans found us and we talked with them before taking pictures with them "We have a question" She asked me "Ask away" I said, "Are you and Colby dating?" She asked "No we're just friends" Colby said "For Now" Sam said making the girl smile "Most of the Sam and Colby fandom ships you two anyway, and so does the B&W fandom" she said "Well at least you guys have people supporting you" Elton said "Right Devyn asked me the other day about you guys too" Corey said "I know she texted me asking, but no we aren't dating" I said

Once we were back inside the RV, Elton began to drive us to our next destination. I was sitting on Elton's bed watching Wendy's video of her and her family's reaction to old videos of ours. the first video was us introducing ourselves and the last video was our 1 million subscriber party. I smiled remembering the night, I saw the part where Wendy was dancing with her boyfriend at the time Conor, Before it cut to me dancing with my friends from Texas we were all jumping and dancing, then it cut to a clip of Wendy and Brennan talking outside. I noticed he said something to her causing her to laugh I looked to see Wendy's reaction I saw her smile a bit. "Why wasn't I invited to this?" Paris asked, "You had exams that week remember?" Wendy asked as Paris nodded remembering before they went back to the video. It was a clip of Wendy and I dancing together I smiled remembering. I felt myself beginning to slide off of Elton's bed so I paused the video and pulled my earbud out and looked up. "Elton what the hell" Corey said "Sorry" Elton said laughing. "Is everyone okay?" Colby asked looking back at me from being upfront with Elton "Yep" I said before he looked at Corey and Sam they said they were fine. I put my earbud back in and went back to watching the video the next clip was of me dancing on the stage with a lot of guy friend of ours before Paris paused it "My friends saw this and kept telling me to tell her how much of a slut they thought she was" she said "really now?" She asked "Yeah it was rude," she said playing the video. It went throughout the whole party till it ended "Now I wish I went" Paris said "We still have my 21st birthday" Wendy said "Oh yeah!" Jack said "It's gonna be crazy hey is there anything you want to tell Bella in case she watches this" Wendy said "Yes come visit soon I miss you" Paris said "And bring Nick" Jack said before they decided to react to another video, which ended up being Elton's vlog when we were racing on the lunge track. I saw that Elton was still recording when the guy was talking to me when we stopped to have lunch and when the guys talked to him also when Colby and I kissed. I saw Paris flip out, she got up and walked out of the frame "Are they really dating?" Jack asked "No I wish," Wendy said as Paris came back and sat down "Was that real?" She asked "Yep" Wendy said closing the laptop "Bella, girl!" She said I laughed causing Sam to look up at me "I ship it" she said "Girl me too!" Wendy said high fiving Paris before they moved on and did the outro.