Cathedral Cove

We finally arrived at Cathedral Cove, when Elton parked the RV we got out and looked around. I went and stood by the fence with the guys I took a picture of the view to send to Wendy when I heard Elton "Alright Guys rain or shine we've made it to cathedral cove" Elton said filming us "Yeah!" They Guys cheered "I think it's gonna rain" Sam said "Noo, it's for sure not gonna rain right now" Elton said sarcastically before pointing his camera around "Anyways Guys it's gonna take about 40 minutes to just get all the way to Cathedral Cove," he said "What?" I asked, "Yeah so we all have our rain jackets on, are you guys ready to get this hike done?" He asked "Yeah," we said, "wait why aren't you using your giant camera?" Sam asked Elton "Oh yeah" I said looking at him "Well I knew it was going to be a super long hike and I hate hiking with that big ass camera on me, like it's always just dangling from my chest and I just want to have this, so I can put in my pocket and it looks just as good" he said "Nice" I said

As we were hiking "do you guys know what the best part about this hike is?" Elton asked "What," we asked" Is that we're going straight downhill the entire way" he said, "Wait so that means when we come back though is it gonna be straight up hill?" Corey asked "No it's always gonna be straight downhill, there's an elevator once you get through the Cove there's an elevator waiting for you and it just takes you back up and then there's a taxi that takes you to the Motorhome," Elton said

We continued walking until Corey got distracted from seeing a "penguin bird" and we went off trail a little bit while they were playing around Corey ended up dropping the RV keys on accident before Colby found them again which was a good thing.

We finally made it to the beach and I began to take pictures to send to Wendy since she would kill me if I didn't send pictures. I caught up with the guys near the waterfall I noticed they were doing flips. I went and stood next to Sam as it was Elton's turn to backflip "Sam's turn!" Elton and Corey chanted as Sam did a one-eighty "How about you Bella Can you do a backflip?" Corey asked "I can but I haven't in a long time," I said "Backflip!" They began to chant I sighed and did one making them cheer for me "Colby what are you doing buddy?" Elton asked as we all looked up at Colby "I found a tree Elton" he replied "we look away for like 30 seconds for us to do flips and you're already up in a tree" he said as I pulled my phone out to take a picture "smile" I said he sat up and made peace signs with his hands and stuck his tongue out before I took the picture "How are you going to get down?" Corey asked "Backflip!" Elton and Sam began chanting. Colby climbed down the tree while Corey distracted the camera with a leaf.

"Hey, Guys you know what I'm thinking?" Elton asked, "Can everyone just look around for a second and just realize that none of us have posted on Instagram in like 3 days cause of the internet here? So I think we're a little behind on taking some pictures" he added "Photoshoot?" Sam asked "I think we should do a photoshoot" Elton said "I'm so down" Corey said "we can do a waterfall picture or a beach picture maybe like something in the trees or in the sand with the birds" Elton said "that sounds like a good idea" I said "Alright I'll go grab my bikini" Corey said running away a bit before we all started laughing. Corey was the first one up, Elton was our photographer and he had Corey model near the trees. After Corey it was Colby's turn so we went over to a rock and halfway through Colby's shoot, Corey pointed out that his shirt was inside out making us all laugh. After Colby, it was Sam's turn so we went down to the water. When we finished there we went with Elton to the waterfall where Corey took his photos. I saw people starting to watch us. I looked at Colby and I saw he noticed too "Alright Sam, Colby you guys are up" Elton said they went to take their pictures while they took pictures I took pictures of the birds and the cave "Uh I think we're missing someone" I heard Corey say I turned around and saw all the guys looking at me "Your turn Bella" Elton said "Alright ladies to the rock" Corey said as we all walked to the rock that Colby was on Elton kept telling me the different funny poses before he helped me take a professional one for my Instagram. Before he asked a lady to take a picture of all of us I was still up on the rock Sam and Colby joined me up on the rock while Elton and Cory leaned against the rock we all struck ridiculous poses when she took the pictures it began to pour, we quickly grabbed our things and ran to the cave.

We ended up walking back to the RV in the storm when we made it back we sat at the table Colby sat next to me as I dried my hair "Alright, scoot over we have to film an outro" Elton said before sitting on the side that Colby and I were sitting at. As he did the outro Colby pulled me onto his lap giving Elton more room to sit and tell us about the contest. When he finished he got up and went to his bed to edit the video.

I got up and grabbed my laptop and began to edit the vlog for this weeks video for mine and Wendy's channel. I had all of Wendy's footage from her trip and began to edit it in with mine. "I really hope you're having fun with Colby on your trip" she said winking while walking with her sister in Central Park "Girl I miss you I really do I can't believe we have to communicate through video" she said sitting on a bench "I hope you're having fun, taking pictures for me, and staring at cute boys" she said winking again. I smiled before the video switched to her singing and dancing in her room with her sister Paris. She had the camera on the dresser as they danced to Formation. They both began to sing to the camera, I saw Nico walk over and sit to watch them too. When the song ended they high-fived before laughing. I ended up putting that clip in the vlog.