Better be good at christmas

It was the night of Christmas Eve when polly had her terrible "accident".

Her and her older brother, Joe were playing on the street when polly took joes ball and ran around screaming, as little kids do.

Joe was always frustrated with polly as she was a family favourite. his parents were so proud of her and bragged about her whenever possible. joe on the other hand was almost neglected by his parents and polly always came first.

He watched as the car came closer to the road they were standing on and when it was close enough he pushed polly out in the way of the moving car.

She let out a short scream before the car wheel crushed her head, letting her brain and eye balls ooze out on the road.

Joe, then acting, started to scream hit to his parents to see what he had done to his now dead sister.

Half an hour later the police had finished asking questions and the shaken up driver was sent to prison for 3 years.

At night joe sat in bed, feeling satisfaction to what he had done that day, in hope that he would be his parents favourite then that she was dead.

Around 3 am in the morning he heard a thump from downstairs.

"santa's here" he whispered in the dark and tip toes down stairs to get the fright of his life.

Sitting on the lounge was Santa but he wasn't how people would think Santa would be like. he had blood shot eyes, pointy teeth and his suit was all torn.

He was chewing on something that looked like his sisters arm.

"You should have been good boy because I check the list." Was the last words he heard before his horrible fait.