Freezer

Freezer

There was a young lady who had a very abusive husband who always bashed her up leaving permanent scars and large bruises on her pretty face. One day she had enough. She woke up in the middle of the night around 2:00 and crept down stairs into the kitchen and grabbed a large butchers knife and a frying pan.

She tip toed up the stairs and re-entered her room where here vile husband was sleeping. She raised the frying pan above her head and came down on her husbands face knocking him out.

WHAM!

She toed his limp body into the lounge room feeling pleasure that soon she would be single again and there would be no husband to abuse her any more I'll be free! She thought to herself. She tied her husband to the lounge and splashed cold water on his face to wake him up.

"Wha-?"

"This is payback from all those times you abuse me" she said shortly and started hacking off his right hand with the butcher knife and smiled when she heard him cry out in pain. She then duck taped his mouth so he could not cry for help.

" Who's worthless now!" she screamed at him. she then hacked off both his legs so he could not escape. She picked him up and took him over to the freezer room and locked him in there.

Every month she would thaw him out and feed him so he would not die and torture him by cutting his body and remaining arm up slowly. this process lasted for around six years until the woman died.

It was believed that if you went in the deserted house you could still hear the husbands screams from the freezer room and shortly after the woman would appear to seal your fate just like her husbands...