Turn around, i dare you

Turn around, I dare you.

Hello my name is Lucy, you may have heard of me before in scary urban legends or my name was whispered around the camp fire. I go by many names, the flesh-taker, dress-maker but in fact I am the mother of all demons sworn to destruction.

I used to be a dress maker but I was brutally murdered by my husband in 666 BCE. I always wanted to make the perfect dress out of anything I could find and I also needed revenge on my husbands kind (I am not human) so I decided to put two and two together.

My first victim was Milly a little nine year old girl. She thought her covers could protect herself from me. Well she was wrong. I sliced through her bones and made her flesh into a fabulous dress for myself.

The next victim was Jonny. He was too blind to see me, plus be wasn't using his glasses so he didn't notice me even when I was right in front of him. I added his skin to my dress.

One of my other victims was a rotten teenager called Melanie. She spotted me but didn't want to believe that she saw me and went back to painting her nails. I killed her without hesitation and my dress was almost complete.

And then there was you. Hahaha you were too focused on this little screen to notice that I had snuck up behind you when you were reading this story, waiting to make a move.

Turn around, I dare you.