The haunting

HEY GUYS THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING AND I'D LIKE TO GIVE A SPECIAL THANKS TO..........
retta2013!!
FOR ALWAYS COMMENTING AND VOTING AND ALSO GIVING ME THE IDEA FOR THIS STORY!! ILY :)
😚
---------------------------------------------
The haunting.

The Kelly family reported paranormal things going on in their new house a month after they moved in.

They said that in the middle of the night they could hear things moving around and voices telling them to get out quick or suffer the consiquences.

They thought it was just some prank until they started seeing sightings of a girl in a white dress stained with blood. One night they heard their fifteen year old son swear and came hurrying to his room where their freshly painted walls started to peel off into a message.

I warned you. Now you all must die!

The Family was horrified and asked for help by a ghost hunter. The hunter told the family to get out of the house immediately as the spirit was too strong but the family ignored their advice and stayed in the house.

Slowly the activity became more harmful.

Cupboards started to tip over in the middle of the night while they were sleeping and knifes suddenly started to fire themselves at the family.

The most weird thing of all was coming from the basement. Twenty-four-seven screaming and bashing would come from the room. They were all too afraid to go down there so they just blocked it out with loud music.

One day the son decided to go down there. At first it looked as though nothing was down there until he saw all the severed heads hanging in the back off the basement. He screamed and turned to run but the basement door slammed shut.

The girl ghost in the white dress appeared before him, her white dress dripping in blood. she sliced his neck before he could run and hanged his head up with all her other victims.

The parents were getting worried about the disappearance of their son. the basement had stopped screaming but was making a different noise.

Drip, drip, drip.

They were curious to see what it was so they ventured down into the darkness of the basement where their fait awaited just like their sons.