| chapter twelve |

' she was the one that they loved whole '

"HAVANA, OOH NA-NAHalf of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-naAll of my heart is in Havana (ay)There's somethin' 'bout his manners (uh huh)Havana, ooh na-na" Brooke sang as the brunette danced in the car, wavi...

"HAVANA, OOH NA-NA
Half of my heart is in Havana, ooh-na-na
He took me back to East Atlanta, na-na-na
All of my heart is in Havana (ay)
There's somethin' 'bout his manners (uh huh)
Havana, ooh na-na"
Brooke sang as the brunette danced in the car, waving her arms up in the air, her body flowing with excitement. Her best friends, Felix and Demetri, danced along with her, their eyes shining brightly as they felt their own excitement run through their frozen bodies.

"He didn't walk up with that "how you doin'?"
(when he came in the room)
He said there's a lot of girls I can do with
(But I can't without you)
I'm doin' forever in a minute
(That summer night in June)
And papa says he got malo in him."

He got me feelin' like
Ooh... I knew it when I met him
I loved him when I left him
Got me feelin' like
Ooh... and then I had to tell him
I had to go, oh na-na-na-na-na!"
With the permission of the Volturi coven leaders, the trio were all going shopping. It was their favourite thing to together, walking around and spending time together as well as spending all of the Volturi's money. If there was something you shouldn't give to Brooke, it was your credit or debit card. The blonde loved shopping. She loved the perfumed, air-conditioned mall. The blonde basked in the attention of the sales staff and pawed over different fabrics and textures. She would try on new boots and hats, get a free make-over and then head to the spa for a manicure. The garments she brought home would have never been worn; she never liked it when someone used the clothing article before her - it was one of her pet peeves.

Brooke would rather eat porridge for a whole month so she would have more money to shop than eat a proper diet, even though she could easily get money from her mates. However, Brooke never liked taking money or anything else. She'd always give but refuse to get something for herself - sometimes. If it came to clothes, she'd buy the whole store but with her OWN money.

In a short sentence, Brooke was a freaking shopaholic. It was a compulsion to her. If you took her to the mall, expect to be dragged into every single shop that caught her eye. Luckily for Demetri and Felix, they happen to love shopping as well. And just like that, the Volturi kings knew that their money was going to be drained from them quickly, but luckily for them, they were filthy rich - rich enough to satisfied the needs of the three shopaholics. Since Brooke was now apart of the Volturi coven, she was given her own credit card - which she refused but was forced to take by her mates who she could never say no too.

Once they were at the mall, the vampires made sure to put their brown coloured contacts in, hiding their crimson coloured ones. Brooke ran her skilled fingers down her blonde hair. She always made sure her hair had no knots and that it was always silky soft.

"Okay," Demetri began as they stepped into the mall. "We've got about five hours till it starts." The male vampire said as he looked on the watch that adorned his cold wrist. Brooke rose a perfectly done eyebrow, confused, while Felix nodded in understanding.

"That means we've only got two hours to shop!" Felix grabbed Brooke's wrist, yanking her into the crowded mall as they rushed past everyone.

"Two hours till what?!"