| chapter ten |

' they loved her like the
world was going to end '

' they loved her like the world was going to end '

"MY LOVE, YOU MUST WAKE UP." A groan escaped Brooke's mouth as the voice of her mate awoke her. The blonde shook her head and pushed her face deeper into Jane's chest, enjoying the feeling of her soft breasts. A chuckle was heard behind the blonde as someone wrapped a cold arm around her waist, pulling her closer to a toned chest.

"Darling." Alec purred, face nuzzled into Brooke's neck as she tangled her tanned legs with his. The blonde let out a sigh of content as she was wrapped in her mates' arms, her body relaxing as sparks travelled through it. A sense of security fell over her like a blanket, wrapping her up into a cuckoo. Brooke never wanted to leave this position, feeling so warm and loved inside.

"Princess, we've got to wake up." The blonde shook her head and tightened her grip around Alec's hand that was pressed against her stomach. She also tightened her grip on Jane's back, pushing her closer to her. The blonde didn't want them to leave her just yet. The twins chuckled, their eyes twinkling. They were so glad to have a mate like Brooke. They couldn't have asked for a better one. With a small grin, Alec slipped his arm out of the blonde's hold, getting up off the bed.

"Alec," Brooke whined, turning over so she could see him which resulted in Jane slipping out of the bed. "Jane!" The blonde pouted, jutting out her lower lip as she pulled her puppy eyes on them.

"Don't pout, love." Jane cooed, kissing her lips and pulling Brooke off the bed and dragging her into the bathroom, ignoring the sounds of protest that came out of their tired mate. "Time to get ready."

"Noooo," she whined as Alec lifted her by her waist, placing her on the sink. Jane smiled and raised her twin's shirt over their mate's head, leaving her naked from the waist. The twins licked their lips before Jane removed their mate's underwear, leaving her naked in front of them. The twins' eyes widened as they gawked, taking in their mate's naked form.

A chuckle left Brooke's lips as she jumped off the sink and entered the glass shower, leaving the door open. Switching on the showerhead, the blonde stood under the water, allowing the tiny droplets to roll off her, her thoughts vanishing as she felt relaxed. The blonde was about to wash her body when she felt a cold hand grab hers.

"Allow me." Jane grabbed the scrunchie and began rubbing it all over Brooke's body slowly, mainly around her breasts. The blonde moaned and leant against a chest behind her, fingers going down to my private.

Another moan escaped her lips as Alec's fingers began doing wonders as Jane left the scrunchie and began to suck on her glistening wet breasts. Brooke reached up and dug her fingers in her golden, silk-like hair.

"So tasty." Alec licked his fingers before slamming his mates against the bathroom wall, throwing her leg over his shoulder as he kneeled down and placed his mouth onto her private.

Jane smirked at the scene and came over, pecking the blonde's lips and trailing butterflies kisses down her neck and finally landing one on her breast. She took one of Brooke's nipples into her mouth, sucking on it. The blonde rolled her mate's other one with her fingers, pleasure building up in her stomach.

Brooke arched her back as a loud moan escaped her throat, a finger entering her down south. The blonde began to grind her private into Alec's face, creating more friction.

"Oh my!" She exclaimed as she felt the knot in her stomach tighten, the pleasure running through her veins. "I'm going to cum!" And on cue, Brooke felt herself cum with a loud moan. Jane and Alec chuckled, their eyes hidden with lust.

"How about we take an actual shower?"