| chapter fourteen |

' their love was unique and special '

AFTER HALF AN HOUR, the car came to a stop, and Felix sped to the passenger's seat, helping Brooke out the vehicle before wrapping a blindfold over her eyes, making sure not to ruin her makeup otherwise he'd never hear the end of it from his mate

AFTER HALF AN HOUR, the car came to a stop, and Felix sped to the passenger's seat, helping Brooke out the vehicle before wrapping a blindfold over her eyes, making sure not to ruin her makeup otherwise he'd never hear the end of it from his mate. Felix guided her to the destination before pulling off the blindfold and speeding away.

Blinking, Brooke adjusted her eyes to the light and gasped in amazement as she saw rose petals littering the floor on each side of the path. The vampire girl began to walk down the path, smiling as she saw images of her and the twins. They were framed and stuck on sticks, each one of them bold.

"Hello, my love." Looking up, Brooke saw her twins and felt a grin crawl up her face.

"Hello." The blonde walked over to the table and sat down, Alec pushing her in as they sat down as well.

"What would you like to eat?" Jane asked as she stared at her mate, who scanned the menu. Ophelia smiled up at them and ordered her food, the vampire waiter speeding to the kitchen and coming back with the food a minute later.

"Here you, Madame." As Brooke ate, the three conversed with each other, all of them feeling relaxed and at peace.

"Are you enjoying this?" Alec asked as he stared at his mate, who glowed with happiness.

"This is amazing!" Soon, Brooke finished, and dessert was to come. It was a surprise, and even though the vampire brunette hated surprises, she had a feeling this was going to be amazing.

Soon, a plate was set in front of the blonde vampire, who had tears coming out of her eyes. Her hand flew to her mouth as she stared at the twins in shock and happiness.

Because on the plate was a small bowl with a golden carriage and diamond chips on top. The extra plate surface was covered with a question written in chocolate.

'Will you marry us?'

"Yes!"