Bad wolf

While the Doctor was away, he had apparently made a new friend, Captain Jack Harkness, who was here with us today for some reason or another...I was asleep in my room in the TARDIS, and when I woke up, the dude was here. It went like this:

"Hello there." He said, giving me a grin. I blinked and turned to the Doctor.

"You never told me you were gay. Who's he?" I asked, and the Doctor gave me a 'shut the hell up' look.

"I'm not gay. This is a friend of mine, Captain Jack Harkness. Say hi." He said. I looked back to the new guy who was looking rather surprised I had inadvertently called him gay.

"Hi." I said and he nodded, taking my hand to shake.

Aaaand...that was it. We shook on our meeting, and I left to have a shower and stuff. When I got back, I was actually awake this time, so I gave him a huge grin.

"Hi. I'm Kuroi, nice to meetcha. Sorry if I said or did anything weird earlier, but I don't remember it cuz I wasn't properly awake then. Anywhore, who are you again?" I asked. He sent me a confused but amused smile.

"Captain Jack Harkness. Are you-" he was cut off by the Doctor.

"Kuroi, are you awake?" He called. I nodded, then remembered he couldn't see me from where he was across the room.

"Yeah, I'm up. Apologized to Jack an all, calm your tits." I called back, then went over to him, Jack following.

"I would ask how you two met, but..."

"You don't particularly care. I know." The Doctor said, rolling his eyes. I laughed.

"You know me well. I commend you, space man." He rolled his eyes, and Jack seemed to like the nickname.

"So, where and when are we going to?" I asked. He sent me a grin.

"My dear Kuroi, we are going to Japan in 1336." He said with a grin. My mouth dropped open and I glomped him.

"Fuck yeah! Japan, motherfuckers! Wooooooooo! I get to meet Mashashi Kishimoto and Rumiko Takahashi, and Yana Toboso, and-" I was cut off by lucifer putting a hand over my mouth, his sudden appearance making Jack do a double take as he looked him over.

"We get it, master." Lucifer said, rolling his eyes. Jack seemed a little confused by the "master think, but....meh.

"Ah, lucifer, Jack's here." I said, pointing. They greeted each other and seemed to hit it off pretty well. When the TARDIS stopped. I got out and couldn't help but give a little laugh at the thought of me actually being in japan. Then I frowned. The three of the gave me 'what is it?' Kind of looks.

"Masashi Kishimoto and Yana Toboso and Rumiko Takahashi haven't been born yet...fuck." I muttered, and lucifer laughed, ruffling up hair, while the Doctor gave me a disapproving look for my language. Jack just seemed shocked at my colorful vocabulary. Hehe... Ahem.

We walked around for a while, then when we decided it was time to go to the time of the mangakas and seiyuu's, we spotted a weird white light while in the TARDIS. I looked to Lucifer, who nodded. The Doctor's gaze snapped to me, Jack's own followed. I grinned and nodded to them. He gave a huffed sigh and went ahead towards the light. Then, there was nothing.

--soon after--

"Where the bloody hell are we?" I asked. Not sensing the other two anywhere near me, I blinked and stood up only to see people rushing towards me. They weren't armed, so I did nothing as the forced me to sit back down and pushed something into my hand. I looked to see it was something that smelled like the sweetest thing ever to exist. One of them, a dark guy with the name tag Rodrick gave me a forced smile.

"Leave it on your tongue. You're gonna cherish it. It helps stop the dizziness from the transmat beam, it does your head in." He said. I assume I'm supposed to be feeling dizzy? I had a small headache, but it wasn't anything big... I guess traveling through time and shadows help you get used to it, not to mention le ninja training probably plays a big part in this. I focused my chakra -which kind of felt weird since I was in a different dimension- to my head, and it went away almost immediately. I noticed my shadow flickering, as did everyone else, and they actually gave it odd looks, I waved the away.

"Calm down, it always does that." I muttered, and they left it at that, though kept giving me weird looks.

"Do you remember anything? What's your name?" He asked. Amnesia was apparently another effect of the transmat beam he was going on about earlier. Okay then, makes sense.

"I remember stuff, thanks. Name's Kuroi. Hi." I said, he gave me a weird look before looking up at something and grew a grave expression.

"Just remember, do what the android says. The android's word is law." He said, and I twitched. I'm used to hearing someone telling me that my word was law. Hearing it not being said at me made me have a slight....superiority problem... As you already know, I'm not one for being okay with being taken as weaker than someone...much less an android.

A voice of a woman came to me, from somewhere I couldn't see to my left.

"Positions, everyone, thank you!" She said. I blinked.

"The hell? Are we on some sort of movie set?" I muttered. Lucifer's amused chuckle in my head made me pout slightly. '

'Grr...shaddup. It's not fair you get to remember what happens.' I thought to him. He chuckled again, fading away in my mind, probably to watch as I fail miserably at whatever they would have me do.

"That's enough chat! Positions! Final call! Good luck!" The woman's voice said again, and Roderick lead me to a podium that had my name on it. Okay... I blinked at the slate of letters and shrugged, getting behind it as Roderick was behind one with his name on it. My mouth hung open as I saw what was in front of me.

"Holy fucking shizz..." It was a mother ducking android. An actual android.

I want one...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liked it? I hope you did :3

Uhm...I have no idea how long this chapter was, as there isn't a sword count thingy on my iPad, but my fingers hurt like hell from typing on the iPad's keyboard... By the way, if any of the words are out of context or misspelt, I'm sowwy, but autocorrect does things to words that I have no idea how they happened. Bastard.

Anywhore, tell me if there are any words I should fix? (I just noticed the word 'there' in that sentence was changed to 'hundreds', and I am confused as a mofo. How the hell does that word turn into that one???)

Meh.

~Anna

Fan

Vote

Comment