Aliens In London Pt 2

"Lucifer, we're going to Lukedonia. Now." I said. Lucifer bowed slightly and left, to take care of the preparations.

"Doctor, you coming?" I asked, and he thought for a while, then shrugged and nodded. Lucifer did his Hocus Pocus stuff, and soon, as I concentrated, I felt myself being thrown into the time vortex for the second time in my life. The Doctor's eyes were wide. 

"This...is the time vortex." he said, looking confused, and stunned, Lucifer nodded.

"Yes. We will soon be in Lukedonia. Please do not worry, Doctor." he said. I was busy plotting Matsuri's death, so it didn't matter. When we arrived on the tallest mountain of Lukedonia, I growled. 

"People, we have a problem." I said, and every single demon present looked up at me, then to the Doctor, then to Lucifer and Baskerville's SLIGHTLY scared expressions. 

"What can we do to help, Noblesse-sama?" asked one demon. A Duras, it seemed. I nodded. 

"Get me to Naruto." I said. They nodded, and we were transported to Konoha. I howled the loudest I could, and Izumo and Kotetsu fell out of their chairs, then looked up with hopeful expressions.

"Kuroi?" the said at the same time. Lucifer motioned for them to shut up, and they got the message from my murderous aura. I walked towards the gates, the darkness around my figure increasing with every step I took. Naruto was at the gate in less than two point five seconds, and grinned at me, and glomped me. I stood there, unfazed, but I knew I had that soft look in my eyes that I usually did when it came to him. Sasuke showed up soon after, and looked the Doctor over. Might I add he looked quite hot in anime form? Ahem. He gave Lucifer, Baskerville and the Doctor curt nods, and Naruto sent a murderous glare to the Doctor over my shoulder, which I felt due to the amount of warning he put into it.

"Naru-kun, S'ke...Where's Gaara?" I asked in a calm, level headed voice, They both visibly gulped, and pointed. 

"Jii-chan's/Hokage's Place." they said. I nodded, then went into the village, passing the gates, and was in the village. I growled again as I smelt Matsuri's heavy perfume. Baskerville sneezed behind me. I sniffed them out, following Gara's scent. I materialised in Saru-chan's office, Lucifer bringing the others with him. Within a second I spotted Matsuri hanging onto Gaara. 

"But Hokage-sama, Kazekage-sama, she isn't coming back, she's a rogue!" she said. I snarled, bringing all the attention to myself. 

SILENCE~

"Kuroi, you have returned."  Saru-chan said, scooting backwards in his chair. The ANBU all left the room, and my gaze locked on Matsuri. 

"A rogue, Matsuri? Who are you talking about?" I asked. She stood her ground. I have to give her points for bravery...and stupidity. "You. You've not been in the village, and had left without-" I cut her off there.

"Shut the fuck up. I've not bee in the village. Yeah, because I've been to the future, watching my planet burn. I left without what, exactly? When I left, the Akatsuki were there in the bushes, Every single ANBU officer was there, Hokage-sama was there, Gaara was there, Sasuke was there, Naruto was there, Gaara was there, Izumo was there, Kotetsu was there...shall I continue? Hinata, Neji, TenTen, Lee, Sakura, and more or less every single villager from here to Suna. Don't you dare try using anything of the sort against me." I said, my voice lower and more threatening than usual. She was silent, looking for something to ue as an arguement. 

Before she could speak, however, I was in her face. There were gasps. Even my teammates haven't seen me move this fast before now. Within half a second, she was across the room, slumped over after hitting the wall. I turned to Naruto, Sasuke and the Doctor.