Karakura High

Yo~

IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!!!!!!!

I might have deleted the original 'Karakura High' chapter by accident... IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uhm...this is what I remember of it, give or take a few changes....sorry...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Class, we have a new student coming in today. I expect you to be nice to her." I took this as my cue to enter the class after the teacher said that. I slid the door open and stepped in, feeling the eyes on me as I stood next to the teacher, Lucifer coming in afterwards and closing the door behind him. 

"I'm Kuroi. I like anime, manga, sweet things and horror. Nice to meetcha." EXPLOSIVE INTRO!

"A-Are there any questions for Kuroi?" the teacher asked. Sever hands went up, and I pointed to a girl with long, straight orange hair.

"Your hair is pretty. How id you get it like that?" she asked. I blinked. Fuck. GIRLY NESS ISNT MY STRONG POINT!!

"Uhm...combing it?" I said, but it came out more as a question. My answer was met with silence, and I pointed to another girl. She had short dark hair, and her aura...wasn't human. Ahh, so that's why I've gotta be here. Shinigami are in the school, so I've gotta be in the school. Grr. Me being here is her fault. 

"Where are you from, and why did you come here?" she asked. 

"I'm from a place called Lukedonia, and I came for the same reason you did." I said, smiling sweetly as her eyes narrowed, and the rest of the class was confused.

Next was a boy with orange hair.

"Why have you come here?" he asked, and I blinked.

"Because I was sent here. Aren't we all?" I asked, making them laugh. Him and the dark haired girl exchanged brief glances and nodded. I grinned. It seems I'd be having fun soon.

Soon after many, many more questoins such as how old I was (15, though I'm technically around 19), what my favourite colour was (red/black) what anime I liked most (Naruto, Dragonball) and the one that got me flustered, whether or not I had a boyfriend.

"Uh...Yeah." I said, and the girls squealed.

"Is he from around here?" one asked. I shook my head.

"Nah, he's from a place really far away." I said, and she 'aww'ed.

"Long distance relationship?" she clarified, and I thought about it before nodding. 

"Yeah, I guess. It's kinda not like that though, cuz I can go see him whenever I want. Same goes for him." I said, and she nodded.

"Awww, that's cute! I want to meet him!"

"Me too!"

"Yeah!" I blinked. Was it really that important? Shrugging, I held my hand out, and Lucifer handed me my bag. I growled under my breath.

"Lucifer. I'm fifteen. Not twentyfive. The sixthousand and four pockets. Are. Not. Needed." I said, and the class chuckled. I fished around until I found what I was looking for. A picture of Gaara. Well, the picturess I had of him doing various things. I showed the girl one of them with him leaning against a tree with his arms crossed and a small smirk on his lips. 

Her eyes widened and she squealed. As in, Sasuke's fangirl squeal. I swear, I nearly died. If it were possible, of course.

"He's HOT!" she exclaimed. I grinned, taking the picture back from her.