Aliens in London

We pulled up infront of my house, and I stepped out of the TARDIS. "How long have we been gone?" I asked, scowling at B, who was pulling my hair. The Doctor smiles in that way of his.

"Twelve hours." he replied.

"That's awesome." I say, grinning. I then remember something.

"Oh, That's right! Lucifer!" I call, and he emerges out of my shadow. The Doctor gives him a sort of half wave, which Lucifer returns.

"I wanna send the pictures of Earth exploding to Naru-kun and Sasuke. Panda-chan too! And Saru-chan, and Tachi-kun, and Dei-kin, and-" Lucifer cuts me off with a laugh.

"Master...I got it." he says, taking the pictures from my hands and disappearing. I pouted at the space he was formerly occupying.

"Tsk...I hadn't finished yet." I mumbled, and The Doctor snorted. I grin at him.

"That was fun, let's do it again." I say, smiling. He gives me a weird look.

"What?" I ask. He sighs, smiling slightly. 

"I was planning on you staying." he said, and I nodded, then thought for...one...two...three...four...five seconds. Ping!
"Ohhhh, you meant to travel with you when you asked me to go with you. Oops. I kinda thought it was a one time thing." I said sheepishly, rubbing the back of my head. He rolled his eyes.

"Well then, is there anything you want to bring on board?" he asked, and my eyes widened. 

"Holy-YES!" I scream. He winces ever so slightly, and I take off in the direction of my apartment. I then stop, blink, walk into an alleyway, and disappear into the shadows. Why did I even start running if I could do this?? I reappeared in my kitchen, where I found B tearing the head off of an animal I couldn't identify because he mauled it as a bear would. I 'tsk'ed.

"Baskerville, get your dark, matter-y arse out of the kitchen with that thing. You know very well that if it isn't drained of blood then it's gonna stain the tiles." I scolded. He then gave me the puppy dog eyes, and I flinched. 

"Gah...Er...Just...Don't do it again..." I said, grabbing seven sealing scrolls from the counter. Dammit, I lost! Them eyes....they can kill. Too cute! I then disappeared into the shadow of my wardrobe as I went for the pictures I had by my bedside. One was with the entire Konoha, with the rookies in front, one was of me and the Akatsuki, one was Team 7, one was of Naruto, Sasuke and I, and the least one was of Gaara and I. I grinned as I looked at the last one. I've gotta pay a visit sometime. If I can leave then I can go back, right? Right. Thank God for that. 

I reappeared at the place The Doctor was waiting, and grinned at his startled reaction.

"It could take a while to get used to that." he said, and I giggled. 

"Even if you've seen much more disturbing things." I said, and he nodded, grinning. We then went onsode the TARDIS, where I went into the kitchen with The Doctor following. I bit my thumb and ran it along one of the scrolls. A few hundred thousand cups of instant ramen fell out, and Baskerville, now in his original demon hound form, sighed. I don't know how he did it in the real world, but I swear he did. The Doctor looked....befuddled. 

"What's all this then?" he asked. I grinned.

"Doctor, this is ramen. Ramen, meet the Doctor." I said, holding up a cup to him. He took it from me and raised his eyebrow. "Is this healthy?" he asked. I waved the question away, concentrating on packing them up in order of flavour. Chicken...Pork...Beef....Chicken...that goes over there...

"Who cares if it's healthy? It won't kill me anyway." I said. There was then silence as I finally remembered what I had promised the Doctor. Ohhh snap. I told him I would explain everything, didn't I? Aw damn. I continued packing my ramen, hoping he wouldn't remember. Yeah right. Iit's the Doctor, of course he would remember. Not many things get past him. 

"You never told me..." DAMMIT!
"Who are you, exactly?" he asked, then had a funny look. 
"Hah, that's a new one, I'm usually the one who has to answer that." he said. I rolled my eyes, grinning. 

Lucifer then decided he wanted a promotion, and appeared at that exact moment. He's got the job. A pay rise too. He turned to me and raised an eyebrow. 

"You don't pay me anyway." he said, and my eyes widened. Holy shit, he read my mind?!

"Doctor, usually I wouldn't care less about what my Master does to screw up her own life, unless she asks me, or it puts her in immediate danger, but I do suggest you wait until the end of the day to aske her." he said, and my eyes widened as I looked at him. 

"What's gonna happen?" I asked him. What? Just 'cause I've forgoten doesn't mean he has! He grinned, flashing his blinding white sharp teeth.

"I can't tell, you know that, Master." he said, and I pouted, putting the last o fmy ramen in the cupboard and closing the door. 

"I won't stop asking, and you know it." I said. He rolled his eyes, and then handed me something.  I looked down at it and squealed. 

"Naru-kun looks so cute! Sasuke looks good too. Aw, Sakura did go out with Lee after all. Is...Is that Neji and Ten Ten holding hands? And back the fuck up, madafakas, WHY is MATSURI in this picture? No...FUCK THAT, WHY IS SHE CLINGING TO MY GAARA!?!?" I flipped out. Granted, Gaara looked about ready to kill her, but was holding still just for the sake of the picture, I still flipped out. A murderous aura rose around me, and the picture burnt to ashes, which fluttered to the floor. Baskerville and Lucifer took a few steps back, and The Doctor did the same, after seeing their reactions. I looked at Lucifer. 

"How long?" I asked. 

"It-It's in three minutes." he said. The Doctor's head whipped around to see him. I could tell what he was thinking, 'He stuttered? But he never stutters!' I couldn't care less at the time. All I wanted, was to go and rip Matsuri's head off. I growled ferally, deep in my throat. 

"Doctor, we might be a bit...delayed. I'm going on a detour."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Two chapters in one day! I'm goin good! :D

So, did you like this chapter? It wasn't my original idea, but the chapters I write rarely come out exactly how I want them, anyway. Hope you liked, see ya~

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT