Well DAYUM

Yo~

 Hope you guys like this chapter :3

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You've got a very tasty scent. Let me eat...that soul of yours!" I heard a deranged voice coming from where I knew Rukia was. Where the hell was Ichigo?

"Heh. You didn't die from that hit. Plus, you can see me. What are you?" came the voice again. I rolled my eyes and jumped down from where I was watching. Rukia wasn't looking too good. The demon's attention snapped to me, and he scowled.

"This is my prey, leave!" he shouted. I blinked. My aura was convincing him that I was a demon, huh? Meh.

"Sorry bro. I ain't no demon." I said, and he reared.

"Do not lie! No human has the scent of the Underworld on them!" he said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Dude, it's not the Underworld anymore, it's Lukedonia. The new Noblesse had changed it." I said, and he bared his teeth at me.

"It's true. She came back with Crosszeria-sama." I said, pretending. Rukia figured out what I as doing and slowly inched away to heal herself. Or to apply some form of medical treatment to her wound, at the very least.

"The Noblesse...has returned?" he asked. I nodded casually and he fell to his knees.

"Does the Noblesse...Can the Noblesse bring me my mother?" he asked. I blinked. Ah. This soul was of a boy. Judging by what I could read of his mind, he had seen his mother die. And wanted her back badly. Very badly. Enough to turn him into a demon. In this world, it seemed demons aren't like the ones I know of. Demons here are simply souls gone wrong. And wrong this was. I sighed.

"The Noblesse...I'm afraid I can't do that. But I can allow you to go with your mother." I said, and he stopped, tilting his head at me. Then he threw a tantrum. A massive tantrum. In the midst of it all, Ichigo came and attacked, as did Chad, though blindly, since he couldn't see what he was aiming for. My eyes widened as Ichigo's soul departed from his body in a black kimono, holding a blade. I grinned. So, this was his shinigami form, huh? Nice. My smile turned to a frown, then to a scowl as Ichigo attacked the demon, hitting him head on. I growled and used my shadows to intercept his sword from the demon, just barely avoiding getting the demon split in half. I sighed as Ichigo blew up on me. I silenced him with a glare as the demon lay there, panting in fear.

"Ichigo. I am the Noblesse. You Shinigami have no right to kill demons as they appear here. Sending them to the Soul Society is one thing, but denying them their own rights is quite another." I said, and he blinked.

"Whaa?" he was obviously confused. I sighed.

"Let me take care of this." I said, and he shrugged, stepping  back, a 'go ahead' sign. I went up to the demon that looked like he was going into cardiac arrest (which he wasn't) and placed a hand on his forehead, effectively calming him.

I summoned Azrael, Completely and utterly freaking Ichigo, Rukia and Chad (he's still there, people! Not to mention, Azrael can be seen by humans) out. Azrael looked down to the demon and 'hn'ed. I nudged him in the ribs and he kneeled next to me, raising his bony hand and gliding it over the surface of the demon. It's skin sort of melted off, and in its place was...a dude? The hell? Then I put two and two together.

This guy...killed the mother of a boy. That boy's soul now resides in the parakeet that Chad was protecting. The demon's mind was filled with thoughts of his past, that when I had read them, led me to thinking that this was the boy whose mother had been killed. This demon...knew I was mislead, and said nothing of it. This...this motherfucking bastard...

My aura grew darker and darker, and I could feel Baskerville coming out to see what the commotion was all about, but held him back. I snarled, sounding feral. The demon jumped up, seemingly over his sobbing and laughed.

"You?! The Noblesse? Don't make me laugh! The Noblesse, Cadis Etrama Di Raizel has not died! You cannot lie to me, demon! The true Noblesse governs over blood. You...low level demon have no respect!" he spat. I twitched, and held my hand out, forcing Baskerville out of my body and out onto the streets. Baskerville's three hundred and fifty two eyes death glared the demon, who yelped slightly. Lucifer suddenly appeared, and the demon fell to his knees.

"Crosszeria-sama!" he exclaimed, and I growled.

"Lucifer." I greeted him, noticing he was also having a hard time holding himself back from ripping the demon to shreds. Lucifer snarled at the demon.

"You dare call my Master a fake? You, who have not been one of us for three months?" Lucifer snapped at the demon. Oooh. The demon looked like that really struck a chord.

 I snapped at the look of sheer hatred but awe that the demon gave me. Lucifer seemed to notice my new lack of self control, and jumped back, behind me where he wouldn't get hit by...anything. He made a barrier, protecting the others as I slowly walked up to the demon. Baskerville whimpered at my sudden anger and went behind the barrier as well. Clever dog.

As I reached the demon, who was staring up at me with hatred in his wide eyes, I raised a hand, stretching it out to my side, and the blood on the streets of Rukia, Chad, Ichigo and the demon mixed together. As long as blood was in the area, it would have been used. It swirled around the two of us, seemingly growing in quantity as it rose, forming a circle going at least 20 feet up. I narrowed my eyes at his awestruck expression and held my hand out towards him, palm facing him. Slowly, I curled my fingers inward. The more I did, the more blood closed in on him, until he was in a ball of blood, floating off the ground. I grinned and clenched my fist.

"Blood Field."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 LIKE A BOSS! WOOOOOOOOOO! Go Kuroi, you motherfucking genius!

Sooooo, did you guys like this chapter? It was soo fun to write, I enjoyed writing this. Cuz it shows off Kuroi's awesomeness, of course!

:D

\(^.^)/

~Anna

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT