Chapter 18

Luna's Pov

When I woke up the next morning, I found James cooking breakfest.

"Good Morning"

"Morning"

"What your making"

"Pancakes"

"Yummmy"

"Yeah I had to make sure that you eat alot this morning."

"Why"

"Because your going to Mexico"

"Why?"

"Because Camilia requested it"

"Oh"

"Yeah so eat up"

-

It was currently 6:10 am and I only had few minutes to get on the private airplane that my mom sent for me. James didn't want me to go alone but he had no choice since he still has some things to finish up here. I told him that i'll be very careful but it wasn't enough. I knew that the flight in general will only be about 2 hours. That it would go fast. But after agruing on the way here earlier. We came up with the best solution that we thought was best. That I would send him a picture ever hour. Proof that I was safe and alive, so I agreed with this plan. Once I stepped onto the plan, I was nervous, scared to see my mother.

-

( During the whole two hours )

  Once I got off the plan, I texted James off my new phone

Once I got off the plan, I texted James off my new phone. I texted him that has just landed but he still wanted proof of me getting off the plane. So I told the flight attendant, if she can take a picture for me and once she did I sent it to James with a side note.