Chapter 1 "Let's Go Camping!"

"Tsume's Reminiscence"

"I'e been living on Earth for a month now. Trunks intrudsed me to his friend Goten. I think he's a bit of a clone, then again, so is Trunks. Denda and Mr. Popo have given me, my own room. I stay here at the look out tower mostly. That is, until Trunks and Goten come to get me. Today we're going camping. Just the three of us. Kind of strang for two 4 year old and a 3 year old to go camping, bu that's what Trunks said we are doing. So let's go camping."

Trunks: Tsume! Come on, we're almost to Goten's. Once there we'll set up camp, just a little ways from his house. Ok?

Tsume: K. Um. Tranks?

Trunks: Yeah, Tsume?

Tsume: How old is Goten?

Tranks: He's only a year younger then us.

Tsume: Oh.Ok.

Trunks: Ok. We're here.

Tsume: Where's here?

Trunks: Here is our camping spot. Goten lives just on the other side of these trees. I'll go get him. You start setting camp up and I'll be right back with Goten.

Tsume: Ok. Leave it to me.

"Trunks left to get Goten and I started piching the tent. I had that and a fire started by the time Trunks and Goten got back to the camp."

Trunks: Great job Tsume.

Tsume: Thanks. You must be Goten.

Goten: Yes and your Tsume. Rioght?

Tsume: Right.

Trunks: Ok you two. Let's get this camping trip started.

Tsume: What are we going to do first?

Trunks: First we're going to go get food, from the woods.

Goten: You mean like barries and fruit?

Trunks: Those and some meat.

Tsume: In other words, we're hunting for a rabbit or something like that.

Trunks: Yap.

Goten: I'll get the barries and fruit. I know where they grow out here.

Trunks: Ok. Tsume. you and I will go get the meat.

Tsume: Ok.

Trunks: And Goten.

Goten: Yah Trunks?

Trunks: While your getting the barries and furit, see if you can't get some drinks from your mom.

Goten: Ok, will do.

Trunks: alright, let's get going.

Tsume & Goten: Right

"That's how things got started for our first ever camping trip. Goten went to get the drinks and berries from his mom. While Trunks and I were on the trail of a very big cat. I think it might be a lion or a leopard. Well I guess we'll find out when we caught up to it. I wander if trunks thinks we can eat a big cat. Hmm. I'll just hae to ask him."

Tsume: Hey Trunks?

Trunks: What is it Tsume?

Tsume: We're not going to eat the big cat, are we?

Trunks: I haven't desited that. We'll see, after we've caught it.

Tsume: Ok. That sounds good to me.

(Mean While)

Chichi: Goten! Are you sure this is all you two need?

Goten: Yes mom.