Chapter 12 "Lonelyness"

(Tsume's Reminiscence)

"Eight years. That's how long I've been on earth now. I turned 12 years old yesterday and got a call from Trunks. He's been off training with his father, for the past six months now. I miss him greatly and I feel bad, because Goten has been trying very hard to cheer me up. In fact he invited me to tag along with him to go see Piccolo about something. All I can recall about the event is Piccolo getting mad about something and blowing off steam by beating these werido fighters up. Then scolding both Gotn and me for bothering him."

Goten" Come on Tsume! We have to hurry.

Tsume: I don't see why we have to hurry. It's not like Piccolo is going anywhere.

Goten: I know that. It's just better if we get there as fast as we can.

(Tsume not really understanding Goten right, just nodded and picked up her speed. Gohan had told them that Piccolo could be found by a waterfall in the desert. He's normally meditating, while flotting above the water. So Goten decited to take Tsume to see Piccolo and to ask him something.)

Tsume: So what are you going to ask Piccolo?

Goten: You'll find out once we get to him.

(Tsume just shrugged and followed Goten.)

Goten: Hey there he is.

Tsume: Then let's get down there so you can ask him.

(They landed and PIccolo raised an eyebrow at them. Tsume just simply nodded to Piccolo an dlet Goten lead from there.)

Goten: I need to ask you something.

Piccolo: Than ask it.

Goten: Can you help me take Tsume's mind off of Trunks?

(Just as Piccolo was about to answer Gotne, this big exsplosion happens and drew all three of their attenchen to the direction that the noize had come from.)

Tsume: What on earth was that?

Piccolo: Let's go find out.

Goten: Is it just me or does Piccolo sound a bit mad to you as well?

(Tsume shrugged and followed Piccolo over to where the exsplosion happened. There was a big crator there and smack dab in the middle was a space ship.)

Piccolo: Looks like we got company.

Tsume: And not the friendly kind either.

Goten: So what's the plan?

(Piccolo turned to them both and told them what they need to do. But for some reason Goten was only half listening to what was being said. This pissed Piccolo off.) 

Piccolo: Goten stop acting like a clown and pay attinchen here!!!

Tsume: (Points behind Piccolo) We've been found.

(Piccolo turns and with an evil grin starts beating the hell out of the 15 guys that had found them. Tsume and Goten watch with wide eyes. After Piccolo fisnishes the last guy, he moves so that he is flying just over their ship and blows it up. Tsume and Goten fly up to where Piccolo is. He turns to  them.)

Piccolo: I can't help you get over your problems. (Points at Tsume then at Goten) And you need to lear to be quite and quit causing trouble during fights!!!!

As Goten and Tsume flew back to the watch tower, Goten couldn't help but make some funny faces in hope of cheering up Tsume. Tsume blinked at him and started to laught. Goten smiled and flew next to Tsume.

Goten: Sorry if I made you upset by asking Piccolo for help.

Tsume: No it's fine, Goten. Besides you made it up to me by making me laught.

Goten: Glad to hear it.

Goten dropped Tsume off a the lookout point and then headed home himself. Tsume stood in her room and thought about how funny Goten had been and how hard he had tried to cheer her up. This made her smile and greatful to her friend.