Chapter 15 "Goten's Blind Date"

(Tsume's Reminiscence)

"In my 11th year of living on earth. I came acrossed a holiday that had taken my heart away. Valentines Day was a speshell holiday in which couples would spend the day together. They'd do everything together shopping, eating, playing, etc. Yet on this day when everyone was supposted to have a speshell someone, our dear friend Goten had no one. THat's when Trunks and I came up with the idea of having Goten go on a blind date with one of my earth friends."

Goten: So you got your's and Tsume's V-Day all planed out?

Trunks: Yup. I'm going to take her out for dinner and then we'll hit a night club for some dancing and to finish the night out; we'll go for a walk in the park where I'll hand her my Valintine present that I picked out for her.

Goten: Sounds like quit the romance.

Trunks: Yah. Hey come to think of it. What are you doing for your girl?

Goten: Nothing. Marthah broke up with me last week, so I'm not doing anything for Valentine Day.

Trunks: That bites big time.

Goten: Yup, but hey. At least one of us is going to have a great time.

(Trunks just nods to his friend and the two of them split up. Goten head for home and Trunks fo the look out tower to talk with Tsume about their Valintine Day plans and even hooking Goten up with a date, if possible.)

Trunks: Tsume can I come in?

Tsume: Sure. I'm in the garen part.

(Trunks walks into Tsume's room which is a forest room that has several other rooms conected to it. The garden room is where Tsume grows food like apples, watermelens, potatos, tomatoes, ect. Trunks walks in and smiles at her.)

Tsume: Like my new dress?

Trunks: That sky blue looks great on you, but I thought you hated dresses?

Tsume: I do hate them, but this summer dress is a lot cooler than my shorts and tank tops are. Besides I'm going to be wearing a dress for out date tomorrow so.

Trunks: So your trying to get used to the feeling of one now.

Tsume: Yup.

Trunks: Ok. I know we need to run through out plans for tomorrow, but we also have a mission to do as well.

Tsume: What's the mission?

Trunks: We're going to hook Goten up with a blind date for tomorrow, because his girlfriend broke up with him a week before Valentines Day. and you know...

Tsume: I know. No one should be alone on Valentines Day.

Trunks:Yap. So know anyone that needs a date for tomorrow?

Tsume: As a matter of fact, I do know someone and you know her as well.

Trunks: Oh! Who?

(Later that day)

*Rinngg....rinngg....riinng...Click*

Goten: Hello?

Trunks: Tsume & I have set you up on a blind date for tomorrow. Your to meet her at Town Hall at noon and I don't want to hear you complain or argue. Just go with it.

Goten: Alright, but how will I reconnize her?

Trunks: She'll be wearing a red summer dress with white cherry blossoms on it.

Goten: Alright. I'll be there.

Ttrunks: K. Catch you later then.

Goten:Yah, catch you later.

*Hangs up.*

Goten: What are those two thinking by setting me up on a blind date with someone I don't know. Oh well, what's done is done. Might as well go and meet the girl at least.

(Valentines Day)

Goten: Guess Trunks is picking Tsume up by now and heading to that dinner he minchened. Meanwhile, I have to meet this blind date that they set me up on. I wonder who they hooked me up with?

???: Goten is that you?

Goten: (Turns around and sees Chy standing behind him in a red summer dress with white cherry blossoms on it.) Chy! Your my blind date?

Chy: I guess so or at least thats what Tsume told me I was. You don't mind do you?

Goten: No I don't mind. Shall we go?

Chy: Sure, but where are we going?

Goten: How about going to get some ice cream?

Chy: *smiles* Sounds good to me.

(The two of them walked to the Ice Cream Shop to get some ice cream and talk about where else they were going to go.)

Chy: Tsume said something about meeting up with her and Trunks later tonight in the park.

Goten: Ok. Did she happen to say what time?

Chy: Nope. ONly that she will call or txt me when it was closer to the time to meet them.

Goten: Ok. Well until she does get a hold of us, shall we catch a movie or would you rather walk around until we find something to do?

Chy: A movie sounds wonderful.

Goten: A movie it is then.

(The movie they went to see is My Valentine. After the movie was over they headed for the small Valentine Conivil that was going on a few blocks away. Goten won Ghy a pink tedy bear at a game booth and Chy made Goten a Valentines braslet at a craft booth.)

*Vrrr....vrrr....vrrr...Click*

Goten: What's up?

Chy: Its a txt from Tsume.

Goten: What's it say?

Chy: We're to meet her and Trunks at the sledding hill in the park in half an hour.

Goten: Then we better get going, other wise we'll be late.

(Chy nodded and followed Goten to the sledding hill. At the top was Tsume & Trunks, who were spreading out a blanket and placing food and drinks on it.)

Chy: Are we having a double date now?

Tsume: *smiles* You could say that or a picknick on a hill to watch the fireworks.

(Chy let out a little cheer and helped Tsume finihs setting everything out on the blanket. As they did this the girls talked about hwo their dates were going and the tedy bear that Goten had won for Chy and the neckles that Trunks had bought for Tsume and that she was wearing. They boys just stood on the side and smiled at their dates.)

Trunks: So did Tsume and I mange to hook you up with a great blind date or what?

Goten: Yes. You two hooked me up with a great blind date and a great friend.

Trunks: Glad to hear it and glad to see you two smiling again.

(Right before Goten could reply the fireworks started. So the boys sat down with their dates and watched the fireworks with them. And both couples were at easy and having the best Valentines Day that they won't soon forget.)

"It was a wonderful V-Day for the four of us and even better. Chy and Goten started to date even more after that, but if I had to go back and change something it would have to be the way Trunks and I tailed Goten and Chy all evening."