Epilogue

~Aurora’s PoV~

I felt achy all over, when trying to open my eyes i had to blink multiple times before my eyes adjusted to the lights. Glancing around the room i take in i am in the hospital, that's when it hits me, WHAT'S IN MOUTH!? I start to gag and cough soon a nurse runs in.

“Holy Sh- I need another nurse in here!” She calls out. She rushes to my side, another nurse comes in and assist her with taking the tube out of my mouth. I open my mouth and try to talk, failing the first time.

“W-Wate-er” I am finally able to croak out.

“Oh of course sweetheart… OMG i can't believe we are actually having this conversation.” She admits handing me some water.

“What do you mean?” I ask after i take a drink.

“You, we didn't know when you'd wake up” She says in awe.

“W-What happened?” I ask.

“Oh crap, i guess you don't remember…” She hesitates.

“Don't remember what?” I urge her.

“You were in a car accident, when you came in you were kind of out of it, in and out of consciousness, when we were looking over you we discovered you had a brain bleed so we went into surgery, but you didn't wake up.” she looked sad.

“W-What happened to my parents? M-my brothers? W-where they in the car?” I questioned.

“Y-You're brothers were not in the car, it was just you and y-your parents” She stuttered.

“Why are you stuttering? W-What happened to my parents?” Realization came over me.

“I'm so sorry, but they didn't survive the crash…” She broke the news to me.

They didn't survive the crash, Aurora do you know what this means? No i cant, i can't leave them…

“Where are my brothers?” I ask.

“The oldest one went with his godmother, the middle one is with your grandmother and then the youngest one is with you're shared godmother.” She informs me.

We’re separated… Elliot's in Kansas, Austin is staying in Kentucky, and Ryan will be with me in California…

“When i can i leave?” I ask, choking back some tears.

Elliots going to be so far from me, Hell Austin may have irritated me but i am going to miss him too...

“I'll go get the doctor, She will be able to tell you when you can go.” She smiles before walking away.

“Miss. Simons, how are you feeling?” The doctor asks as she walks in.

“I'm as good as can be expected.” I respond.

“Well we would like to just keep you overnight for observations, we have called you godmother and she is flying down to come get you.” He informed me.

“Ok.” i reply.

“I'll be coming to check on you later.” She tells me before walking off, leaving me here in my own thoughts.

My parents are dead, gone, finito, no more, actually dead… I'm not going to be able to see my brothers Elliot and Austins faces every morning… I have to leave the friends that i have here… Aw man i have to leave Callie, i won't be living just a block away from her, what am i going to do without her?! what am i going to do… What am i going to do… What am i going to do…

~~~~

 Oops... did i just leave you off? Does this mean a sequel? yes, when will it be posted? Idk, once i start writing it... BUT the intro is up. My updating break starts...

QotU: How do you think the sequel be like?

My answer: I just hope i don't screw it up...

Quote of the Update: ‘We're all gonna die. We don;t get much say on how or when, but we do get to decide how we are gonna live. So do it, decide. Is this the life you want to live? Is this the person you want to love? Is this the best you can be? Can you be stronger? kinder? more compassionate? Decide. Breathe in...Breath out...and decide.’ -Richard

Anyways, See you later hope you have a great day/night.

∞ForeverCimFam∞

NOW!