C4 ~ Meeting Up

~Callie’s PoV~

I was laying on the couch in Olivia’s room, reading a book that Aurora let me borrow, when Aurora nonchalantly walked in.

“Hey Callie?” She grabbed my attention

“Yes Aurora?” I responded not glancing up from the book.

“So i was wondering if you know would like to go to Starbucks with me tomorrow?” She asked.

“Why? I'll go i just want to know why, you don't really like coffee except for special occasions…” I looked at her. She looked at me with her signature smirk, letting me know that the next thing to come out of her mouth will be a vague explanation.

“Well it is a special occasion” She smiled.

“What's the occasion?” I raised my eyebrow at her.

“Cant it be a surprise?” She said.

“No, no surprises. I remember the last time you surprised me, don't you?” I responded.

“Fine i'll tell you.” She sighed.

“Yes! Ok what is the occasion?” I asked.

“We are going to Starbucks to go meet Cimorelli” She answered as if it was no big deal, but you could see in her eyes that she wanted to be jumping around, screaming.

“Wait, really?!” My mouth fell open.

“Yeah, so will you go to Starbucks with me to meet Cimorelli?” She smiled.

“OF COURSE!” I yelled. Dropping my book, i jumped up and gave her a big hug.

“Callie… Can't breath!” She strained.

“Sorry, i just can't believe i get to meet Cimorelli!!” I squealed.

“I know! I'm going to go to bed now though, you should also get some rest. Don't want to be tired for tomorrow!” She yawned before walking out. Quickly i got ready for bed, but couldn't sleep.

I sat up from Olivia’s couch and walked to the room Aurora was sleeping in. Slowly i crept into bed with her, as soon as i was laying next to her she instantly pulled me into her arms. I snuggled into her embrace, I love that she is able to comfort me even when she is asleep and unaware that she is doing this. I then fell asleep with a smile on my face, happy that i know she will always be there for me.

~Aurora’s PoV~

I slowly opened my eyes only to be met by a face full of hair. I slowly lift my head up from the pillows, laying in front of me was Callie. I retract my arms from around her, slightly sitting up i pull the blankets off of me and pull them up to Callie. I quickly take a shower and get dressed for the day before returning to the room.

“Callie, get up we leave in an hour.” I shook her awake.

“Where are we going?” She mumbled.

“To Starbucks?” I looked down at her (not in the rude way but in the literal way).

“Starbucks… Starbucks… Why?” She sleepily asked.

“To meet Cimorelli?” I smiled.

“Sim… Cimorelli? CIMORELLI!” She realized getting out of bed.

“Yes Cimorelli, come on go get dressed.” I laughed.

“I'll hurry don't worry!” She told me as she ran out the room.

*Time Skip*

“We are here!” I squealed as i parked my aunts car.

“Come on lets go, lets go!” Callie jumped out of the car.