C8 ~ Alexis

~Aurora’s PoV~

“I'm off to bed, night Callie” I kiss her forehead.

“Night.” Callie yawns. I walk back to ‘my’ room. I change into my PJ’s and climb into bed. I sigh remembering the events that have took place today and soon i am fast asleep.

****

“Hey Mrs. Peterson is Alexis here?” I ask.

“Hey Aurora, she's upstairs in her room.” She smiles.

“Ok thanks!” I rush upstairs to Alexis’ room. As i approach her room i can hear music being blasted. I slowly push her door open.

“Aurora! Come dance with me!” Alexis gestures me over.

“Alright!” I smile. Soon we are dancing around and laughing.

‘My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,

And they're like

It's better than yours,

Damn right it's better than yours,

I can teach you,

But I have to charge’

“OMG I love this song” she exclaimed.

“Me too!” I agreed being the little first grader i am, I look up to Alexis shes in the 3rd grade and try to follow in her footsteps.

‘I know you want it,

The thing that makes me,

What the guys go crazy for.

They lose their minds,

The way I wind,

I think its time’

Alexis sings along to the lyrics while we dance.

“You know Aurora you are my best friend even if you are younger than me” Alexis smiled. Hearing those words come out of her mouth were like music to my ears, i couldn't help the huge grin that fell onto my face.

“You're my best friend too Alexis” I hugged her immediately receiving one back.

“And if you're ever missing me Aurora like when i'm visiting my grandma just listen to this song, this song is our song” Alexis told me.

“Ok Alexis.” I smiled.

“Hey want to go next door? There's a girl your age there shes really nice.” she suggested.

“Sure lets go!” I said getting excited.

*Time Skip*

“Allison this is Aurora; Aurora, Allison” Alexis introduced us.

“Hi there Aurora” Allison greeted.

“Hey” I smiled.

“You guys want to jump on my trampoline?” Allison proposed.

“Yes! You coming Aurora?” Alexis tilted her head to the side waiting for me.

“Sure i'll come” I tagged along. The rest of the day we spent goofing off and chasing each other in Allison's house.

****

I roll over and face the wall. Darn i should have known this would happen. Why did that song have to play? Why…? I blink away the tears that are trying to escape before turning on my back. I grab my little koala and hold it tight against my chest, sleep winning me over.

****

Its another day just like any other day except for the fact that there was a lot of noise across the street. I peer out the window and glance outside, trucks there are trucks in front of Alexis’ house. That's when i remember, shes moving soon Alexis is leaving... I grab my going away present that i had for Alexis before running out the door and across the street.

*Knock Knock*

“Hey Mrs. Peterson, is Alexis home?” I ask.

“I'm sorry Aurora, shes at her grandmothers this weekend.” She informs me.

“Oh ok, can you give her this for me?” I hand over the present.

“Anything for you.” She smiles.

“I have to go, but i'm going to miss you Mrs. Peterson” I sadly smile at her.

“I'm going to miss you too Aurora” She gives me a hug.

“Bye Mrs. Peterson.” I wave to her before making my way back to my house.

“What are you doing home so early sweetie?” My mom asked as i walked in.

“Alexis is at her grandma’s” I told her.

“I'm sorry you aren't going to be able to say goodbye to her.” My mom side hugged me.

“I wish we didn't have to go can't we just wait to go to Kansas?” I ask.

“You're grandma is very sick i'm sorry, i wish we could.” she told me.

“I gave her mom her gift, i even slipped in a note for me.” I smiled.

“That's great, go finish packing now” She tells me.

“Ok” I grumble.

For the next couple of days i don't see Alexis, her mom says she's still at her grandmothers house. I was really hoping to see her once more before she left. She comes home tomorrow before the leave Saturday but i'm leaving today to Kansas. I guess i won't be able to say goodbye to her after all...

****

I slid out of bed and walk over to ‘my’ desk, turning on the light i sit down and see the time is ‘ 6:30’ knowing i won't get anymore sleep i pull out my journal and begin writing. Really Aurora? Why are you thinking of her? Just Why? I don't know… You were such a naive 1st grader, if i was her i would have left too… Idiot, you probably drove her off. Its all your fault, always will be…

~~~~

So i went to school today and let me tell you it was hell! I felt like i was dying all day... Are you starting to get an insite on Aurora's past? Hmmmm...

QotU:  Have you ever handled a snake?

My Answer: I have the first time i did i was with my cousin Jasmine at their farm and her parents let us hold their snakes (Probably not the safest thing to let a 8 year old to do but ya...) and then i held a small snake this year too.

Quote of the Update: 'Goodbyes hurt more than anything especially when deep down you know, you’re never going to say hello again.' - Unknown

Anyways, i hope ya'll have a great day/night!!

∞ForeverCimFam∞