C2 ~ The Park

~Lisa’s PoV~

*At Cimorelli household*

“Lisa! Wake Up!” a voice yelled in my ear.

“Leave me alone” I mumbled.

“Lauren! Help me get Lisa up!” I heard Dani say. I heard them whispering probably plotting something but i was too tired to care. Stayed up too late last night on twitter, but who can blame me! The CimFam is very entertaining.

“3… 2… 1…”

“Ahh!” I screamed, jumping out of my now damp bed. before i could say anything i heard Lauren scream ‘run’ and a whole bunch of footsteps. Instead of racing after them i got up and walked to the restroom, in the process passing a still half asleep Amy.

“What happened to you?” She asked.

“Dauren.” I grunted before walking into the restroom. I took a quick shower, changing into a clean outfit.

“Morning.” Katherine greeted me as i walked into the kitchen.

“Morning, anything on the agenda today?” I asked.

“We are filming a new cover today, i hope it doesn't take all day, i have plans later.” She responded.

“Do you know where Christina is?” I asked.

“I think out back writing.” She responded.

“Thank you.” I smiled, walking out the back doors. I approached Christina, sitting next to her on the porch.

“Hey Lisa” She smiled up at me.

“Hey, i was wondering where we were going to film today.” I said.

“We are going to the park, and the boys are going to tag along.” She replied.

“So whatcha writing?” I asked.

“Just some random lyrics, wanna help?” She asked.

“Sure.” I smiled.

*At the Park*

“Hey Amy come with me to the water fountain?” I asked.

“Yes! I was getting thirsty.” She smiled, walking up to me.

“Can Lauren and I go too?” Dani asked.

“Yup, lets go.” I responded.

“Where are you guys going?” Christina asked.

“To the water fountain, wanna come?” I asked.

“Yes! I need to refill my water bottle.” She responded.

“Wait i don't want to be here alone, i'm going too.” Katherine smiled.

“The more the merrier.” I smiled back.

We started walking towards the water fountain, it was a quiet day at the park, well except from the giggling of a little boy. Just as i was getting ready to turn the corner a little boy ran by and the next thing i know i'm on the floor, with a girl on top of me.

“OMG I'm so sorry, i wasn't watching where i was going.” The girl apologized, standing up.

“Its ok, neither was i.” I said. All of the sudden the little boy comes running back jumping up on the girl.

“Sissy you ok?” He asks.

“Ya I'm ok bud.” She responded.

“He’s so cute!” Amy said.