C22 ~ Dream

~Aurora’s PoV~

“Aurora sweetie, we are going out to eat in an hour. Go get ready!” My mom yelled.

“Alright! I'll be down soon!” I responded. I quickly hopped in the shower, as soon as i step out i brushed my hair and put it into a fishtail braid. I rushed to my room and got dressed. Soon i was on my way downstairs and out the door.

“Don't forget your jacket sweetheart.” My dad smiled handing me my Cimorelli varsity jacket he gave me for christmas.

“Thanks” I smiled back. I slid into the backseat where the car seat for Ryan was.

“We are going to go pick up your brothers from your grandmothers first, then we will go out.” My mom informed me.

“Ok, i'm going to be listening to my music then.” I responded. I plugged my headphones in, I turned on my ‘Girlbands’ playlist and looked out the window. With each passing tree i felt myself getting sleepier and sleepier…

****

“You're son is doing just fine Mr. and Mrs. Smith, you can take him home today. All you have to do is sign him out over there.” I instructed the parents.

“So i get to go home today Dr. Rowely?” Johnny asked.

“Thats right Johnny boy” I smiled at him. I walked out of the room handing his chart to Nurse Tanya.

“Going home Aurora?” Tanya asked.

“Not just yet, i have a few friends who are here for the night I want to see before heading home.” I smiled.

“Have fun!” She smiled back.

“Oh i will, have a good night.” I waved her goodbye. I quickly went to my locker and changed. I drove to the Starbucks we agreed to meet tonight.

*Time Skip*

“Well well well, if it isn't DOCTOR Rowley” I turned my attention towards the 6 sisters who stood before me.

“Hey superstars!” I laughed.

“Its been too long Aurora!” Dani exclaimed.

“Weve missed you!” Lauren chirped.

“Ive missed you guys too!” I hugged them all.

“You're schedule is so hectic we didn't know if we would get to see you.” Christina admitted.

“Hey i will always make time for you girls!” I confirmed.

“We know, but you're patients always come first.” Amy smiled.

“thats because they are more like her children than they are her patients Amy” Katherine laughed.

“Hey now! nah its true… and i'm not the only one busy nowadays, how was the tour?” I asked.

“It was amazing! no matter how many times we go all over the U.S. i enjoy seeing all of it” Lisa gushed. Soon we all had our drinks, laughing and catching up.

*Time Skip*

“Bye superstars!” I hugged them.

“See ya Aurora.” They waved as we went our separate ways. Soon i was home, looking at the clock i saw the time was 10:30.

“Hey babe, dinner is in the microwave just push start” My husband greeted me.

“Hey honey, and thank you. Are the kids asleep?” I asked.

“Probably not, you know the Flora can't sleep without one of your goodnight kisses and Alexis is probably on her laptop.” He wrapped her arms around my waist.

“What about Connor, is he asleep?” I draped my arms around his neck.

“He should be, practice was grueling today” He smiled

“Of course it was, couch Rowley” I smiled, quickly giving him a kiss before turning towards the microwave that just about to go off.

“I'm off to bed Mrs. Rowley, see you soon.” He smiled before retreating upstairs. I quickly finished my dinner before heading up their. On my way to my room i stopped by my eldest’s room.

“Alexis, go to bed its past midnight.” I smiled.

“Ok mom, have a good night.” She yawned.

“You too sweetie.” I closed her door. I quietly walk by my daughter Flora’s room to see her sitting up in bed.

“Mommy?” she called out.

“What are you doing up babygirl?” I responded.

“I wanted my night night kiss…” she whispered..

“Ok babygirl.” I walked over to her, crouching down to her level i gave her a kiss on her forehead.

“Night mommy.” She smiled.

“Night babygirl.” I smiled back, slowly walking out of her room. I crawled into bed with my already asleep husband.

*Time Skip*

I was suddenly awakened by the sound of my pager going off. I sat up reaching over for it.

‘911 on Johnny Smith’ My eyes widened by the message. I flew out of bed quickly getting dressed.

“What's going on babe?” My husband groggily asked.

“Emergency with one of my patients, just go back to bed.” I responded.

“Ok love you Aurora.” He sleepily smiled.

“Love you too Elijah.” I smiled back before rushing down the stairs and out to my car. I was quickly driving towards the hospital, many thoughts swirling through my mind. How bad off was Johnny? Why was he worse? Did i miss something? I was consumed in my thoughts, i didn't see the car running a red light.

****

I heard a screech and a crash before everything went blank…

~~~~

 So uhm... next chapter... is the last one... the epilouge...

QotU: On a scale of 1-10 how random would you say my QotUs are?

My anwser: 6 ish, it matches my personality :D

Quote of the Update: ‘Most of our fantasies resolve when we wake, vanished to the back of our mind, but sometimes we're sure if we try hard enough— we can live the dream.’ -Meredith via Grey’s Anatomy

Anyways, Have a good day/night!

∞ForeverCimFam∞