C21 ~ Leaving

~Lauren’s PoV~

“Do we have to go?” I pouted.

“Don't you want to say goodbye to her?” Amy asked.

“i do but i don't want to cry”” I sighed.

“I know how you feel…” Lisa agreed.

“Shes more than just a fan, shes a friend” Christina smiled.

“That she is” Katherine nodded.

“Come on sugar lets go get ready” Dani urged.

“but i don't want to say goodbye, shes fun to hang out with” I sighed.

“I know but i wish she could longer.” Lisa looked away.

“She’ll be back, maybe next summer” Katherine suggested.

“Or we can go to her, a concert!” Christina proposed.

“Yes! Lets do that!” Dani jumped around.

“Ok girls, lets go get ready her flight leaves in 2 hours.” Amy ordered us.

“Ok lets go” I gave in.

“Atta girl” Lisa smiled.

~Aurora’s PoV~

“Well todays the day…” i bit my lip.

“Aw Aurora don't you dare get sentimental on us!” Katherine exclaimed.

“I'm sorry, i'm just going to miss you guys!” I hugged her.

“We’ll still be able to facetime and chat!” Lauren gave me a hug.

“I know! Just don't forget to text ok?” I gave Amy a hug.

“Don't worry well bug you so much that you'll be forced to change all your contact information” Dani joked.

“You dork” I laughed giving her a hug.

“Hey!” Dani faked offense.

“Oh you know its true” Christina bumped hips with Dani.

“Yeah…” Dani gave in. Chuckling i gave Christina a hug. I turned to the last person i have left to hug.

“I think I'm going to miss you the most” I hugged her tight. “And not only because you are my favorite but because you cared from the beginning, thank you” I whispered in her ear.

“I'm going to miss you too.” Lisa reciprocated the hug. “and you're welcome” She whispered back.

“Thank you guys for all the support.” I smiled at all of them as Lisa released me.

“Well you're our friend, and thats what friends do” Christina answered.

You’re our friend, i made friends with Cimorelli, my idols, my inspiration, the people who've taught me so much. I am friends with Cimorelli… Wow…

“Flight 161 to Louisville International is now boarding, Flight 161 to Louisville International is now boarding” Played over the intercom.

“Aurora! Thats us, lets go!” My dad waved me over.

“Bye guys!” I got attacked in a group hug one last time, pulling away i rushed over to where my family was in line. As i approached the gate i glanced back and saw the girls smiling and waving sadly. Before i know it i'm on the plane and we have taken off.

Good-Bye Malibu California, Hello Fairfield Kentucky.

~~~~

Short i know but i wanted to extend it just a little more

QotU: Have you ever been in a position of authority?

My Anwser: Well duh i  am the oldest of 5 kids.

Quote of the Update: ‘Nothing is worse than missing an opportunity that could've changed your life’ - Addison Montgomery via Grey’s Anatomy

Anyways, this is coming to an end... Have a good day/night!

∞ForeverCimFam∞