purplur2

"Haii guys, Lola here..I know i said Jo will be doing some...and she wil be but i did promise to get his one done...so here it is...with.."

"The amazing Purrplur2 everybody..."

How did you come across the Wacky world of Wattpad?

Well, I came to wattpad accidentally. My friend opened up the wattpad page in our school library's computer, seeing it, I asked her what that was. And here I am! :)

Tell us five facts about yourself that your fans dont know...

Hmm, I kinda mention most things already, but here goes!

1. I'm a Snoopy lover. I absolutely love the works of Charles M. Schultz.

2. I'm a 9gagger, as well ^^

3. I come from the Philippines.

4. I'm a Directioner.

5. I would love to write a book one day :3

Lol same for the last one...Anyway what is your favourite book on Wattpad?

I have loads of favorites, but my first favorite is "The Bet" by ilurvbooks. It was one of the first things I've ever read in wattpad.

OMG I LOVED THE BET!! Lol just saying xD

Ok really random question...If you could be anyone, who wuld you be and why?

Hmm, I really don't know. I'm happy the way I am.

Fair enough...So whose your favourite watty writer?

ilurvbooks ! :))

Lastly do you have any tips for new wattpadders?

Don't be afraid to post what you want, positive or negative. You should be happy, regardless what others say. And, if you want to get a lot of reads and votes, you should update often and make an interesting plot as well :)

I actually agree...anyways thank you for this interview it’s been a pleasure.

No problem! Thank you for having me here! :)