XxBlondie99xX

*Hostess skips onto the stage waving to the crowd*

"Hey guys, Sparkie here...Welcome to another episode of 2 minutes with."

" On today's show i will be interviewing the amazing XxBlondie99xX..."

Hey Hey, Welcome to the show...

 Very quickly but I have to ask...What is your favourite TV program?

Favourite TV show has to be Big Bang Theory. I love those goofy guys.

Ooh i love the Big Bang Theory...

Anyways...So how did you come across the wonderful whimsical world of Wattpad?

I discovered Wattpad when I got my Samsung Galaxy Tab last year. It was a pre-installed app, and it took me awhile to actually check it out. Once I did, I was hooked for good.

Love is Blind...What was the inspiration behind it?

The inspiration behind Love is Blind was basically just seeing how unfairly people with disabilities get treated on a daily basis. I decided to write something that would bring the issue to light.

What is your favourite book here on Wattpad?

I don't really have a favourite book on here. I like anything that has a believeable story line and proper grammar and sentence structure. I'm very, very picky about what I read.

Really random question...But If you could be any mythical creature what would you be. And why?

If I could be any mythical creature, I think I'd like to be a Pegasus because they fly with the Gods.

Lastly do you have any random useful tips for our audience?

Random useful tip: Don't stop trying. If your first story doesn't do well, try another one.

Thank you it has been a great pleasure, good luck...

"Until next time guys!"

xxx

Much love!!!!