WeAreAHurricane

*Hostess surfs onto the stage just cause she can*

""Well Hello there guys and welcome to another episode of 2MW..."

"For today's episode we have a fellow P!ATD lover (Cause they are awesome and my favourite!!!!! <3)...and Whimsical Writer of 'Sugar Babe' and 'Shut Out'...

...WeAreAHurricane!!!!"

*audience claps as she walks onto the stage...*

Heya and welcome to the show...

Hello :)

Firstly tell us how you stumbled across this Utopia that we call Wattpad?

I had written a story and asked one of my friends to give me feedback on it. I posted it on this website called storywrite and my friend told me to check out wattpad and upload it here instead :)

Tell us five facts about yourself that your fans dont know...

1. My birthday is on Valentines day, but I'm forever alone :D

2. I used to have the biggest crush on Justin Timberlake in the fourth grade XD

3. I think chocolate is really gross >.<

4. I was born in Detroit :O

5. I really really really want to be an actress when I'm old enough.

Who or What inspires you to write?

There isn't really anyone, but I usually get inspired by dreams and songs. Both my stories, Sugar Babe and Shut Out, begun as weird dreams I had. The rest of the stories developed from certain songs I heard in my dreams.

Ok so i've been following your story 'Shut Out' (Which may i say is really good so far) which is actually turning into a quite popular little number...How does that make you feel about that considering its still quite new?

Honestly, I was incredibly shocked! lol Mostly becuase I focus a lot on my other story, Sugar Babe, than Shut Out. It was meant to be just a side thing that I would update once in a while, just to test out the waters, but people have really responded to it. I get notifications about it all of the time and I just feel more and more surprised! I'm really glad that people are enjoying the story and think that it's good, though. :)

What is your favourite story here on Wattpad?

That's a tough one! It would have to be "Float" by Toasted Bagels and "It's like Monopoly, but Physical" by Just Kaylay. Both are amazing writers with great stories.

Random question time!!!!...But if you could be anyone of your choice, Who would you be and why?

Hmmm...well, the first person that popped up was Amir from Jake and Amir. Is it weird that I want to be a dude? O.o   *Nope don't think so...*

I really like being myself, but I wouldn't mind being him. He's really fun and overall interesting looking :D (Not *oh my god someone help me stop drooling, becuase that guy is practically the last coke in the desert!*, but a *Look at his face and beard. That Face. It's interesting. I like it*) lol but yeah, he's hilarious in Jake and Amir :D

Cool Cool so who is your favourite watty writer?

I really dig Toasted Bagels, she has three jaw dropping stories and her writting is SO professional. Her work is the reason I joined Wattpad, so mad respect for her :)

Lastly do you have any tips for the new wattpadders?

Always commit to your work. Finish your book and don't get discouraged if it doesn't rocket off into complete fame in two seconds. Even if it flops, you've gained writing skills and experience. Plus, you can always fix it later to make it even better :) Oh! and SPELL and GRAMMAR CHECK! Lol, seriously, grammar and spelling make or break a book. You could have an amazing idea, but if the execution is on the same level, then it probably won't work out.

Well thanks for this on behalf of both myself and our audience :) x

No, thank you. ;)