AlaskaEverfall

*Hostess parachutes onto the stage just like her monarch at the opening ceremony*

"Haiya guys and welcome back to 2 mins with..."

"So i dont know about anyone else however is it me or was our London 2012's Olympic opening ceremony epic or what...!!!" (Im British so can afford to be biased lol xD)

"Any enough of my rabble, It gives me great pleasure to welcome this rather long-term writer...

...AlaskaEverfall's everyone!!!"

Hello and welcome to the show

Hello back! :D And thank you for letting me on here! (Creative interviewing idea, by the way!)

Haha thanks.

Ok so before we start i have to ask, How did you find out about wattpad? 

I found out by searching "writing websites." And also, a friend of mine (XxMinnowxX) found it first. :D

Pretty popular method...

Anyways back to the questions, how has your stories impacted on you as a person? 

Oh, I'm one of those people who can't express my feelings verbally. I suck at it. That's why I write them down, because I can capture deeper feelings written than verbally. :P And they've impacted me because I'm part of a group -a writer's group. And I belong, no matter how horribly life's treating me. 

Totally can relate to the expressing feelings part...

Ok so who or what inspires you as a writer? 

Books by Rebecca Sparrow, Melina Marchetta, Sue Lawson, Kate McCaffrey 

Music by The Fray, Breaking Benjamin, Howie Day, Three Days Grace, Nickelback

All of those bands are pretty epic, so my suggestion to audience is...If you havnt already heard of these, go listen to them asap!!!!!! 

What 5 qualities do you believe a writer should have? 

- You must read. Don't have the time to read? You don't have the time to write. Simple. (My own worded form of a saying Stephen King said) 

- Constancy. There's no point writing 100,000 words in a day and stopping for a year. Write as often as possible. 

- Skin of a rhino. Some people will hate your stories; you can't please everyone. Move on. 

- Joy in the idea of improving. You can always improve; don't snap at people who give you constructive criticism. Keep it in mind, and when you have time, make those changes. 

- The ability to make unimportant details matter. You can write an entire novel on a snippet of convo heard on the train like, "He cheated on me." Use it. Make a background story. Own it.6. Random time.

Pretty good qualities...So if you could possess any fictional/real item what would you have and why? 

Dora the Explorer's backpack. Seriously, she has EVERYTHING in there! 

Haha doesnt she just xD

Who is your favourite watty writer and/or story? 

My favourite Wattpadders are my best friends (the only people I fan) and there are too many. xD 

Aww how sweet...Oh and just to throw it in there to signify the start of it...Olympics fan or not? 

Nah, I don't care much about sport. But I love stuff like gymnastics/ballet to watch! 

Ahh keep your eyes out then cause i know we included them into the games for this olympia...

Lastly any tips for our audience of aspiring writers? 

Read. Read. Read. Claim the writer title. Write. Write. Write. 

Thankyou for coming onto the show it's been a pleasure having you!

Thank YOU for having me! ♥