A Drop in the Ocean (Lashton mpreg)

Ashton's POV:

I was only on my 4th drink and I'm already feeling sick. The boys and I are currently at some party, I'm not quite sure what it was for but Michael practically dragged me here.

I looked across the crowd of people to see Luke drinking a beer and talking to some girl, he was probably just as drunk I was. I don't know if it's the alcohol talking or whatever, but Luke looks absolutely amazing right now with his perfectly quiffed hair and his beautiful blue eyes. Wait what am I saying, Luke's my best friend, I shouldn't be thinking about him in that way. Definitely the alcohol speaking.

I shake my head and turn away but I can't help but glance at him again, this time he notices me staring at him. He gets up and stumbles towards me.

"Great party right?" he slurs putting down his drink and sitting next to me.

"You could say that." I answer scratching the back of my head awkwardly. We sit there in silence for a few moments before he gets up and takes my hand, leading me through the crowd of people. We pass by Calum and Michael who are too busy dancing and getting wasted to even notice us.

He leads me into a room and closes the door. It was a small room but big enough for a full sized bed. Luke looks at me biting his lip, I look down at the ground not wanting to meet his eyes. He slowly walks towards me and pulls me towards the bed crashing his lips into mine, his lips were rough and his breath tasted of beer but I oddly didn't pull away. I pushed him onto the bed without breaking from his lips. Luke began to unzip my pants and I did the same.

-

The next morning I woke up and I was completely naked. Where the hell are my pants? I sat up and looked at the body laying next to me, it was Luke. I then remember what happened last night and a huge rush of regret washed over me. I got up, a little too quickly, I fell with a loud thud waking up Luke. He groaned and sat up, glanced at me on the floor and saw that I was naked. His eyes went wide.

"What are you doing? Why are you naked? Why am I naked?"

"I don't know okay! Lets just get dressed and get home before anyone finds out." He nods and gets up. I pull on my pants and he does the same. once we are both fully dressed I head towards the door opening it to see people passed out everywhere, most half naked, and cups lying on the ground. Luke and I successfully make it outside without waking anyone.

"How are we going to get home? We don't have a car."

"I'll call a cab, Calum and Michael are probably just as hungover as we are so I don't want to disturb them." I say without turning to look at him. He doesn't try to continue on, I guess he could see that I don't really want to talk to him. He's right. I don't after what happened last night, it was a mistake. We were drunk. I know I'm not gay, well I don't know for sure yet. I thought I was straight, I thought Luke was straight. Like I said, it was a mistake.

-