Packing

3 weeks later

Marybeth asked her parents if she could go to California with my family to help pack and they said "we'll think about it." So waiting for there decision we took a walk around her neighborhood like 5 times then we went in for something to eat and her parents said yes!! i was so exited "She said we should get packing!!" "and i responded "i'm still going to get something to eat!!" So i grabbed the watermelon and Doritos with a glass of apple juice. We went to her room to pack her bag what we chose was 5 color cypress 3 baseball shorts 4 regular T-shirts 6 designed shirts and 2 pairs of sperry's 1 pair of sneakers 2 flats and 2 scarves then we packed accessories like a tooth brush,hair brush,straightener,curling iron,lotion and phone charger. she had a cute purple suitcases with black pok-a-dots on it. She brought her suitcase to my house and prompt it on the wall next to the front door. Then we packed my bag i packed all my clothes so about 20 leggings 7 combat boots 5 ugg boots 4 sneakers 8 slippers 10 skinny jeans 15 dresses 15 sweaters 15 T-shirts 10 tanktops 27 shorts and 7 scarves. After that i had all my jewelry,purses,face wash,and extra accessories by then i had up to 5 suit cases and they were all different colors green,purple,black,white,pink and my purse with 3 extra handbags. When the time came i was glad my mom bought us a private jet. When my brother and mom came down with 2-3 bags i felt like a pack rat. My mom asked my Marybeth and i to pack drinks and snacks so Marybeth put the ice in and i put the drinks in. So then we made sandwich's and packed chips for the trip. Not to late after that we went to the jet and packed all our box's in the storage except for our clothes. Then we took off.