Going back to Kansas

Today is the day Marybeth goes back To Kansas and i'm so disappointed but at least i get to fly back with her. For her last day we decided to go to the California Zoo. We got ready and headed the the zoo when we arrived we started with the aquarium and we saw awesome animals and then we saw the bears and those were great to we saw other animals and time past it was 5 hours later and we just finished looking at the animals and now we were getting food from subway and it was delicious so now it was time to get her clothes packed but i decided to take her shopping for new clothes so we went to rue 21 and bought her 7 bag's full of clothes for her and then we went back to my house and packed her bags. We drove to the plane and loaded onto it this was going to be a long long flight. We reached Kansas City and i was so excited to be home. I leave this place for 2 months and it looks so different. every body was pushing to get threw and when we finally got off and Marybeth's parents were waiting for us and we got to her house and unpacked her clothes then she tried on some of her new clothes and they were fabulous on her. At night we watched movies and then we fell asleep on the couch. when we woke up we made some cereal. But now i had to get ready to go home and she drove me to the airport. I got on the plane and was headed home to Cali.