The guy

Today I'm going to the beach with Marybeth. But before we went we bought bathing suits she bought a blue one piece with pink stiped. I bought a pink two piece. We went to the beach and had the perfect place to tan. I laid my lime green towel down and i sat there and Marybeth went to swim and i stayed here to tan and on the right side of me there were these guy's messing around next to me there were 3 guy's and then one came over to me and started to flirt with me. He started to ask me for my number and if i wanted to go on a date i kept saying no,no,no,no over and over but he wouldn't take no for an answer so i decided to just go into the water with Marybeth and the guy followed me and started to pick me up and throw me into the water and i was so pissed. He then hugged me and i pushed him off. He told me his name was Cameron Dallas and told him "that's nice." He then laughed and waled over to his friends but he didn't stop looking at me. I had to admit he was hot like !!!H-O-T!!! But i'm with Nash and i love him. M.B. And i got out of the ocean and we laid on our towel's but then i saw Cameron from the corner of my eye and i told M.B all about it and she rolled her eyes and giggled and by time she was done i saw Cameron standing above me and when i looked up and he kissed me but i pushed him off and yelled at him "STOP!!!" he left but before he said "okay sweetheart!" and winked at me. M.B and i left and went to the showers to get the sand off when we put dry clothes on i was in jean shorts and a Ohio state shirt with my grey van's and my hair in a messy bun. Then we walked out and there cameron was again and he asked me if i wanted to get a smoothie and i said no M.B and i got into my car and drove to my house to pick up Jonah and i took him to Disney Land and he was so exited we had a great time but we then went home because it was getting dark.