Debation

It's the weekend and Marybeth came over to my house and my mother called us downstairs Marybeth and I went down the stairs and my brother pushed threw us. When we got downstairs we each sat down on the couch and my mother was standing up she told the three of us that since her disease was growing and certain things could happen we can pick anything we want to door have. Marybeth said we could always adopt her and we all laughed together. Then Jonah my little brother said "We could move to Ohio!" i right away said "No they have terrible weather and nothing fun!!" "We could move next to Marybeth!!" i said my mother then said "You and your brother can think about it and then tell me." So my brother, Marybeth and i all went upstairs my brother tripped me and i said "Stop running you little bitch!!" He stopped and said "Mom Kiarra said a bad word!!" and my mom said "Watch your language!! Kiarra!!" "Okay mother!!" All three of us met up in my room and thought of combining our ideas moving to Ohio and next to Marybeth i thought of a place i'de like to move it would be Florida and California my brother agreed those were the best places to move and Marybeth chose California and i think Marybeth could help us move so thats what we chose to do is move to California.