7. Drama everywhere

Nathan's P.O.V

So, Alexis has a boyfriend? I don't believe it. She hasn't even been here for two days and if that guy really is her boyfriend, why was she being so shy when he saw her running around in her underwear? That's not normal for a couple.

I'm not hungry anymore, so I grab my apple and walk out off the canteen. A sign escapes my mouth, I don't want to go to class today. The weather outside is great and I just don't like learning. The only positive thing about this school, is that some classes are to control our powers. Those are great for messing with teachers and skipping.

Some students have perfect alibi's, just by saying they have been to class, but they were invisible, so the teacher couldn't have seen them. The teacher can't prove it, if their power truly is being invisible, so they can't punish them.

My schedule for today; 

1. Drama 

2. Physics

3. P.C [Power Control]

4. French

5. Algebra

It's not a very long day, but I think I'm going to be sick after P.C.  Je ne parle pas Français et je déteste les mathématiques [I don't speak French and I hate Algebra]. Alright, I do speak French, but it's still boring as hell.

The bell rings, time for drama. Drama isn't that hard, walking out off that class and making a scene is probably the best way to get an A. It's not the worst way to start a new school year, even a Monday. 

Everyone walks past me, so I lean against the wall and let them through. It's annoying to walk when everybody keeps pushing you and keeps coming in your personal space. Most of the students are already in their classroom, so I decide to go as well. The auditorium is where I need to go, apparently the teacher doesn't like sitting in a regular classroom.

Before walking into the auditorium, I decide to look who's in the same class. There are like 10 people, including Alexis. Maybe I can make her admit that she doesn't have a boyfriend and she just said that to get rid off me. But what is the best way?

I think I have an idea and it's genius. Well, everything I think off is genius, but this is even better than usual. This is going to be freaking awesome...

------------------------------------------------------

Alexis' P.O.V

The teacher walks in, looking like she's going to pass out. Is she sick or something? Right when I open my mouth and want to ask if she's alright, she falls on the ground. Everybody runs towards her and kneels. Someone is already calling the nurse, when she opens her eyes and jumps on her feet, scaring the crap out off everyone.

'End of the scene.' She yells.

They stare at her like she's insane, which she probably is. I already like this teacher and I don't even know her name. Everybody sits down again and pay attention to what she has to say. Apparently we're going to perform a play and the casting is tomorrow. The play is cliche, but also kind of fun to perform. A Midsummer Night's Dream. The play where everyone falls for the wrong person and one of my favourites. 

Auditions are right now, so we just need to improvise. I think I can handle that, I hope I can play Hermia or Helena. If she dares putting me in a fairy costume, I'm out. Some girls love dressing up like that, I'm not that type of girl.

'We start with introductions, because I don't know your names and you likely don't know each other as well.' She says, smiling brightly.

Everybody shortly introduces themselves and one guy catches my eye. I believe his name is Chase, he's the only one I haven't seen walking down these halls. Maybe he just doesn't stand out, which seems strange, because I notice him right now. It doesn't really matter, I could have missed him, it's not impossible.