1

1 year later

(This is a year later. They're still dating. Jun is 19 and is in college. Wonwoo is 18 and is going to college. They no longer text by kik they of course saved each others contact in their phones. Wonwoo is saved as 'Mylove' in Jun's phone. Jun is saved as 'MySunshine' in Wonwoo's phone)

"Is college REALLY necessary, daddy?"

Wonwoo chuckled at his boyfriend who was currently holding onto him for dear life as they cuddled on his bed.
"You're already in college, Jun."

"But it's different because we won't see each other as often."

Wonwoo held his pouting boyfriend.

"It'll be over before you know it. And we can face time and text."

Jun only pouted more.

"And if we're still happy together, we can talk about getting married."
Wonwoo placed a kiss in Jun's forehead.

"When are you leaving?"

"Next week."

For the rest of the night, Wonwoo made Jun forget about him leaving for college.
I'll leave what Wonwoo did to your imagination.

They spent the rest of the week together until Wonwoo was about to leave.

"Baby, I love you."

Wonwoo patted his boyfriend's head who, currently, was holding onto Wonwoo so he couldn't leave.

"I love you too."

Jun looked up to press a kiss onto Wonwoo's lips.

Jun's parents and Wonwoo's parents, who had met a year earlier and were now good friends, were a couple feet behind them, watching their display.

Jun finally let go of Wonwoo and watched him go into his car. He watched until Wonwoo turned the corner.

-chime-
Mylove: "I miss you."