Chapter 1

"Beep!"

"Beep!"

"Beep!"

"Ugh." I moan. Turning my alarm clock off with my fists, which breaks in the process. Way to start the day, Nicole. Not only is Mom going to get mad, this is the tenth time I've broken my alarm clocks in the month.

Flinging my covers off of me. I walk towards my bathroom and take a warm shower. I scrubbed my tanned skin to pink with my strawberry kiwi soap with a matching shampoo and conditioner.

  After that, I cover myself with a towel and walk out to my walk into the closet. Digging around, I find a pink tank top with white shorts and my favorite black leather jacket. I walk over to my mirrow, adding a dash of mascara and little eyeliner to my eyes.

  Shower...check...Cute outfit... check...little make-up... check... backpack... I paused scanning my room for my school bag. There in the far corner sat my black and white bag on my study desk. Quickly grabbing my bag, I head downstairs to the kitchen. Backpack...Check!

  On the way down, the smell of bacon, eggs, bagels, and creamed coffee hit my senses, making me run eagerly to eat. Wow, I didn't know I could smell all of that coming down the stairs, I thought. I skip to the kitchen where mom was sitting and enjoying her coffee.

"Hey, Kiddo. Breakfast is ready." Mom smiles when she sees me enter.

''Morning, Mom. Doing anything exciting besides sipping coffee all day?" I ask jokingly making my mom smile.

"Well... I was going to go shopping after you leave, so is there anything you need me to buy?" She asks. I shake my head, 

"Nope, nothing at all."

 "Okay then, you better eat up or else your going to be late for your ride." She smiles before adding, "And if there's anything you need me to buy just text me!"

  "Okay," I jump on the stool and begin to gobble my breakfast.

  While I ate, I scroll through my playlist and choose an up beat tune. I sing along as I listen to my music, mouthing with my mouth full of food, and choking in the process.  Just as I was finishing eating my wonderful breakfast the door bell rings. I get up heading to the door, knowing who was waiting for me. Swinging the door open, there stood a smiling Lily. Her beautiful blonde hair tied up in a messy bun, her light blue eyes sparkling with excitement and a cute shirt that says, "You Just Changed My Mood." With a kissing emoji.